lea

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TLC and Darien, Great photos :thumbsup:

"Today I went out into the garden and happen apon these two little fairies having a natter." I would have loved to hear what they were talking about...... :cheers:

aprilart9-1.jpg

original photos, were toads from my lawn, and these amazing fairies at the markets.

DSCN9924-1.jpg">DSCN9942-1.jpg">

Wow, you guys are doing great! I'm loving seeing them all. Kinda sad I'm not finding time to do anything myself other than work, but I'm still smilin' so that's a good thing :thumbsup:

Darien, love the working class man, I think the frame really sets it off!!

BB, Loving the fairies, they are so well done!! Im also loving that you are posting the originals, its great to see what you started out with!!

PC, Darcy almost looks like he is stalking something....you maybe?? LOL

I know what you mean about the grass, we have one park that is great but it has to get over grown before they cut it, so annoying!!

Bindi I love the art work you are doing. I'd love to join the fairies :thumbsup:

poocow, your poor baby, he'll get lost in the grass soon!!

tlc, your babies look quite comfy on that bed :rofl:

I am really enjoying playing in paint shop and I love what I can do in it. Still a ways to go before I am really confident though.

I'm not really happy with the composition of this photo, but I was about to head to bed at 11pm and realised I hadn't taken ANY photos!! Woops! So it was a rush job!

'A Month of Medicine'

"Physical Examinations"

3422513894_0dba534cc3.jpg

Lea, I wondered the same thing the other day, Iltby was very encouraging of me coming back to do this months challenge and it was only about 2 or 3 days ago it dawned on me that she hadnt posted any pictures, I LOVE her photos!! I have pm'ed so hopefully she will post and let us know she is ok. Her last post was at the end of March.

TN, I like the colors in your last shot, not bad for a rushed job!!

Morning, says she who has just stumbled out of bed, and headed straight for the compute. :laugh:

TerraNik, that is a great photo, I really like it. Just last night before I went to bed I was thinking if a challenge was that we had to take a photo when we were totally exhausted, tired and ready for bed. Then I come on here to find your picture and quote on just that :p spooky.

PPS, awwwww look at the sleepy princess, eating her weetibix. :o

How bizarre, BB!!! The more I look at the photo, the more I like it... I guess it just wasn't what I had in mind. I'm going to have to start getting really creative with my Month of Medicine, now! I'm starting to run out of gadgets! :laugh:

aww, look at those ears :)

Watch out! She might take off!!!!! :rofl: Gorgeous!

The ears are a family joke his nick name is dobby (harry potter)

Jealous of the new toy!

The new toy is great took a couple hrs to setup and install software etc but was well worth it :hitself: