Mum Got Me A New Puppy Yeah

little tails

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum said no for a puppy for along time, and i came home from my dads and i saw Marnie. I thought she came for a visit with miss squish, and mum told me to pick up your puppy and give it a hug, and i was smiling so hard it started to hurt. lol

:rofl::love: YEAH MARNIES MINE!!!!!!!!!!! :):rofl::rofl:

Beautiful pics little tails. The love just shines thru :rofl:

Wishing you many happy years with Marnie. She is sooo adorable looking :rofl:

You must be a pretty responsible young lady for your mum to have gotten you such a cool new friend for your very own... enjoy every minute with her, OK?

I had the pleasure of playing with Marnie and her sisters and brother, and they were all very well behaved pups... you have the perfect little lady there that will be very easy to train... she's the smartest of the litter you know!

Please give her a hug from Aunty Tracey, OK?

T.

Awwww this is the feelgood thread for the day! Congrats little tails on your new pup, she is just goooooorgeous and loving the photos of you and your new best friend! :) You're going to love training her, it's the best bonding a dog and it's human can do I've found!

Awww... oh my gosh!! she is the most cutest thing i've ever seen!! I just want to pick her up and sqeeze her lol!!

I can't wait to see her at training!!

Hope ur having fun with ur new PUPPYYYYY!!! :)

Have fabulous to read this wonderful news. Congratulations Little Tails. Marnie is one helluva cute little girl who will grow into a really beautiful adult.

(PS Everyone: There are photos of Manny (was Geordie and Marnie's bro) with his new mum and sister on the Shar Pei Thread in Sub Breeders Section. :) )

:love: Marnie is beautiful :)

:rofl: LT You are so lucky to have Marnie & I knew you deserved one of these specials pups as soon as I saw them.Youve done a great job coming out to training with me & helping train the foster dogs. Im so happy shes in the family so I get to see her grow up :rofl:

Marnie learning to sit & shake hands :rofl:

th_marnie156.jpg

oh poo, now I'm REALLY anxious for our satellite broadband to arrive, then I'll be able to watch the vids of little Marnie !

You are luckier than most young people Little Tails, to have great support in raising and training your pup - I wish all pups could have the same.

omygosh that's one squishy cute pup !!

fifi