Goodbye Sam......

rexiam

After being missing for nearly 3 weeks it has been a relief to know that you are at peace with Rex. You didn't seem to fret, but after 2 days of losing him, it must have been your time to continue your journey together on the other side.

Knowing this has helped ease the pain.

After just over 9 years with us, we were so lucky to have had you and will cherish our time together.

So run free with Rex and I look forward to the day that we will all be together. :):love:

Rex: I am sorry to hear of you finding Sam in those circumstances, but on the positive side of things you now have closure. How are you and the kids coping?

Run free Rex and Sam. I am sure they are both with Lucy and Cloudy and are all happily running through meadows in Rainbow bridge.

;)

Oh no! I am so sorry. ;) Take comfort from the fact they are together again, and will always be watching over you. RIP Sam and Rex. You have left some very big gaps to fill. :)

OMG! :rofl: I followed your story for weeks, hoping every day when I went in that there would be some good news :)

I am so very very sorry for your loss, but am to glad you now have closure!!

May they both rest in peace and cause a stir over the bridge :banghead: