You And Your Dog

Bjelkier

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this one Shellectra, I think you should do it again and you lay the same way as your puppy and pull the same goofy face, not suggesting you post it as well, although it would be funny.

He's very cute, it's like you've said to him, now be good we're having our photo taken. Yes mummy, I'm being good.

Have you ever seen school photos where one kid is pulling a goofy face? It reminds me of that.

6732_124164573205_532948205_3085307_7261014_n.jpg

I only have one I can think of, but it was not taken with a digital camera. Will see if I can dig it up and get OH to take it to work and scan it in.

It's a picture of myself and Ricko back when he was still at the rescue shelter before I officially adopted him.

I love this one Shellectra, I think you should do it again and you lay the same way as your puppy and pull the same goofy face, not suggesting you post it as well, although it would be funny.

He's very cute, it's like you've said to him, now be good we're having our photo taken. Yes mummy, I'm being good.

:thumbsup: Very true!

I just realised I have hardly any photos of me with the dogs! I'm always the one taking the photos!!!! Must rectify that one!

Think this is the story of the thread... I too have only one pic of me with Bron and none of me with China or with them both together.

Me and Bron (obviously taken by me... given the stunned mullett look on my face :laugh: )

16042009009.jpg

This one I didn't shoot.

A friend of mine did it.

But it is pretty cool isn't it!

Very cool indeed Luke :thumbsup:

I have very few photos of Luna and I - I'm always taking the photos! But I have a few taken with my laptop web cam (hence bad photos) - excuse how daggy I look (I was in my PJ's)

6175_98929619214_712989214_2088429_2130569_n.jpg

I thought this was a funny one :rolleyes: wasn't expecting a lick in the face :laugh:

6175_98929594214_712989214_2088424_3612819_n.jpg

I have been lucky enough to have tdierikx visit on a few occasions and so have some lovely photos of my dogs and occasionally I feature too :laugh:

On the deck trying not to get a tonguey from Danny with Tamar and Jeune looking on. Obviously has been a long day for Jeune:

Cynthiaand3dogs.jpg

A bit of self with Danny and Tamar:

CynthiaandDannyandTamar.jpg

Getting kisses from Rover:

CynthiaandRover.jpg