Permanent Adelaide Meets 2011

MsKatie

Loved the photos! :D Sorry I missed it, I don't have internet access at home and wasn't sure if it was still on as the weather was a bit dismal. By the time I got done with the overdue housework I had a bit of trouble getting off the couch anyway :rofl:

Looks like you guys had a great time. The dogs look like they had fun :) . Again, love the photos JS :rofl:

Fingers crossed that next month the weather will be good :thumbsup:

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As mentioned in the photo thread, I will be at the next Adelaide DOL meet! I'm down that weekend for a hen's day/night thing. So I may be seedy but I'll be there! I had better practice my curtsey for meeting Queen Pele :thumbsup:

Especially if the "Goddess Pele" does well in the obedience trial the day before :D :) Bring along food and Pele, the "Porker" will be yours :rofl::rofl: We definately plan on coming to the next one :(

As mentioned in the photo thread, I will be at the next Adelaide DOL meet! I'm down that weekend for a hen's day/night thing. So I may be seedy but I'll be there! I had better practice my curtsey for meeting Queen Pele :thumbsup:

Hey Fran, I am planning to try and make the next meet and would love to meet you. (I can bring the panadol for you :rofl: ) Ella only arrived Saturday and isn't fully vacinated so couldn't show off my little girl this time. I am sure a few DOL'ers would love lappie puppy cuddles so hopefully I get there to meet some doggie people with their lovely dogs next time :rofl:

The photos of the dogs that were there are great, looked like they were all enjoying themselves.

I'll swap bloodhound drool for lappie cuddles!!!!!!

Done deal :)

I'll swap bloodhound drool for lappie cuddles!!!!!!

Watch KelpieHoundMum because my Lappie got the bloodhound drool :)

But Earl is beautiful ( straight after his face has been cleaned)

Maybe I should bring a towel too. Would love to meet Jaana too.

Awwwwwww I wish I was bringing Luulu she would have the bestest time!

Bringing Luuka would be good. Fancy having 3 lappies at a DOL meet in Adelaide. Lucky to find 3 in one place at one time in SA fullstop.

Mine - my next will be another Border Collie :thumbsup: . Although if Kenz had her way with her lappie boyfriend Mitch they would have had lappie x bcs :D ;) ;) :):eek: - just as well she is desexed even if somebody forgot to tell her.

Edited by ness

Mine - my next will be another Border Collie :thumbsup: . Although if Kenz had her way with her lappie boyfriend Mitch they would have had lappie x bcs :D ;) ;) :):eek: - just as well she is desexed even if somebody forgot to tell her.

Umm, or Saint x BCs!!! :)