Permanent Adelaide Meets 2011

MsKatie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope she is feeling better - no sign of it here with Jaana and Keely - apparently it is very bad at the moment over in the Eastern States

thanks for the tip. I'm headed there in about a week and a half so will make sure mine are vacc'd before we leave.

Thanks for all the Well Wishes for Dory!

She is slowly improving. She's on Antibiotics and Linctol (which she HATES, and runs whenever she sees the syringe). Her coughing has lessened, except when she gets cold or in the cold air. So last night I lifted the Water Bed Ban and she slept with me.

Dory :laugh::rofl: ;) :laugh::mad the warm, comfy water bed...it is snuggy and confroms to her body. I didn't hear her cough or snuffle all night. I did find myself all squished up against the hard side at around 2am, so I shoved her over and we started the process all over again. :laugh:

She just wanted cuddles.

It has really been stressful listening to her the last few days. And she finally ate something tonight, so she must be feeling better.

• 3 weeks later...

yes a lot going on at the moment. see you all in Oct :)

I will be at the royal on Thursday to catch up with some Skye peeps. anyone else there Thurs?

yes a lot going on at the moment. see you all in Oct :)

I will be at the royal on Thursday to catch up with some Skye peeps. anyone else there Thurs?

We are entered in Open Obedience :hug: but that's at 6.30pm.

• 2 weeks later...