• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm still hoping that OH changes his mind on Sammies in the next few years, though the cream lappies are gorgeous too. However I am not getting another pup until Akira is at least 5 and I've forgotten what pups are like - she's enough of a hand full!!

Next meetup August 1 - that's the day before I start my new job. I think we'll come down after obedience. :laugh:

Might be at this one...Heather you still bring the gorgeous Ruger??

I might have my kids with me at this one though. They'll probably ignore everyone's dogs and play on the playground though. Do we bring anything to the small meets?

Might be at this one...Heather you still bring the gorgeous Ruger??

Hope you are coming Ker, to spoil Ruger, as we dont know how much time he has :laugh:

Ruger has just been diagnosed with Lymphoma :D Still undeceided if I should put him though Chemo or not, he is only 6 :):(

so sorry to hear that Heather :rofl: I faced this tough decision with my Maremma that was not even 2yrs old. We chose not to put her through Chemo and let her go before she got too sick. Heartbreaking :)

weather being fine i will bring a couple along. Dottie will have to stay home i think because her stitches from desexing come out Sat. I might bring Ching and one of our foster dogs.

Sorry to hear about Ruger, that's so sad and such a hard decision to face. :thumbsup: We had the same decision to make with our Viszla but she was already quite old and so the decision was made to have her PTS.

We'll be there and I'll probably bring a dip and something to drink.

All being well.....Dory and I shall be there, with 14yr old daughter in tow. :thumbsup:

Also heads up to you Rescue Crew....I'm scouting around for the perfect dog for a client at our Vet clinic. I posted in Rescue...but if you guys know of anything or anyone that may fit the bill, please come and have a chat with me!

The situation is not your average situation and needs some 'splaining.

Right I have not been to one of these for ages but I am going to try again! Louie is a bit of a shit so I will need to be careful with him getting in others faces but it would be good to get them out socializing with some different dogs from who they normally see

Gawd

I can't believe how fast a month goes by.

Forecast not that great, but that didn't stop us before.

My main problem is I'm hungry but anything I eat makes me feel ill and not hungry. Dunno what the problem is, been to see doc, we're trying giardia but so far, not much different though definitely better than yesterday. Living on gatorade and steamed white rice at the moment. And last night I let evil hound sleep on my bed so now my joints hurt.

And I should be taking her for a walk or paying my bills or both. Sigh.

we have to go to Adelaide on Sunday anyway, so will will be there for a while with probably Kaching and Eve one of our foster dogs...

what time ???