September Photography Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flickr is better quality, it doesn't reduce them as much.

I know, I actually have a flickr account, yet don't use it as often as I should :laugh: I find Photobucket so quick and easy with uploading and posting images to the forum that I don't really bother with flickr (I guess it comes down to pure lazyness lol). Usually photobucket quality isn't too bad, but that image came out just aweful!

Hey Becks I love your shots, can you tell me more about them, what area they are in please

It's in a Victorain park in the UK. The park has just had a couple of million pounds spent on it to do it up and supply things like the hideous fountain in the last photo (I had taken a photo of it a few months ago when it wasn't working, and promised folk on here that I would get another shot with the water).

The fountain is man made. My town is essentially on reclaimed land, so is very flat. As this is landscape month and what I enjoy taking photos of, I will try to get out and take more (so long as we don't keep getting these heavy aumtumn showers!).

I must also get back to the park when the light is better, it was just passed midday when I took those pics, so not ideal as the sun decided to come out.