The Best Thing I Heard At The Royal Was...

Elfin

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But my favourite this year was for my mothers chinese crested... "oohh i dont think i can touch that... it probably feels like a shavved nut sack..."

gotta love the royals LOL :eek::mad

Well, there went my old keyboard. Just doesn't like the coffee sprayed all through it's innards.

:D :( ;)

;) :rofl::cheer: dont know which comment I am laughing about more...nut sack and mental picture of the coffee spray ...

But my favourite this year was for my mothers chinese crested... "oohh i dont think i can touch that... it probably feels like a shavved nut sack..."

That is gold!!!!! :D :(:):)

Agree this tops the list, but hey I hope they really do not know what shaved nut sacks feel like !! :eek:

We get the usual with the Pugs, Men in Black , Milo and Otis, Miniature Bulldogs, baby Bulldogs or plain OMG what are they !!! :rofl:

I have an awful habit of calling pugs "puggles" which I was doing before it was a "designer dog" name, I try not to say it now but I'm sure I'm going to piss off pug people inadvertantly one day :D

:rofl: Alls good, we also know it is a term of endearment !!!

Last year, when the Shiba's were in , one young man told his mate- " looks like that's a Dingo crossed with something,maybe a Chihuahua...!" When told what they are actually called, he was incredulous- " you're shi##ing me,right?" Er no, :rofl: " still looks like a Dingo to me" okaaay then :D :(

We have two that we think are our all time Royal classics and both involve our friends with their Kangal Dogs:

1. This guy comes up and asks our friend "what did you cross to get those"? Friend gives the usual reply - "they are purebreds". Guy says "yes, yes but what did you cross to get them". Friend again replies, "they are purebreds". This goes backwards and forwards until our friend replies "rabbits, we crossed rabbits to get them". The guy stands their and looks really thoughtful and nods his head and walks off still nodding his head.

2. Our friend was at Melbourne Royal and had her Kangal Dog display set up with a sign saying "Kangal Dog" and the Turkish flag, etc. The bench next to her was vacant, but it had a breed sign up saying "Standard Poodle". These two women walk up and one says to the other "what breed is that". The woman looks around and sees the sign saying "Standard Poodle" sees Turkish flag (and obviously mistakes it as being the Chinese flag), and replies "it's a Chinese Standard Poodle".

So those are our two favourite :) moments from the Royals.

Last year, when the Shiba's were in , one young man told his mate- " looks like that's a Dingo crossed with something,maybe a Chihuahua...!" When told what they are actually called, he was incredulous- " you're shi##ing me,right?" Er no, :) " still looks like a Dingo to me" okaaay then :D :rofl:

:cheer: Ah yes, the old disguise-a-Shiba-as-a-Dingo trick... :eek:

In 2001 I was at the Royal showing a Shiba bitch - I got BOB with her and a friend of mine, being a smart arse, loudly proclaimed as I got back to my bench with dog & ribbons in tow, "WOW, look at what the baby Dingo won!!!!" Within seconds I was SWAMPED by people wanting to pat a real live Dingo :rofl:

I could have killed my friend - he thought it was hysterical... just wandered off back to his bench and left me to it! :rofl: :D

:D :rofl:

You guys should put together a

Pure Breeds Quote Book by JJ Public!

I bet all Pure Bred Owners and breeders would buy it up in a flash!

I have some shaved nut sacks and some peenies! ( dogs that is)

J

Last year, when the Shiba's were in , one young man told his mate- " looks like that's a Dingo crossed with something,maybe a Chihuahua...!" When told what they are actually called, he was incredulous- " you're shi##ing me,right?" Er no, :) " still looks like a Dingo to me" okaaay then :cheer::rofl:

:rofl: Ah yes, the old disguise-a-Shiba-as-a-Dingo trick... ;)

In 2001 I was at the Royal showing a Shiba bitch - I got BOB with her and a friend of mine, being a smart arse, loudly proclaimed as I got back to my bench with dog & ribbons in tow, "WOW, look at what the baby Dingo won!!!!" Within seconds I was SWAMPED by people wanting to pat a real live Dingo :eek:

I could have killed my friend - he thought it was hysterical... just wandered off back to his bench and left me to it! :rofl: :D

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

Someone asked me what my foxie was crossed with cause his legs are just too big to be a mini foxie, no dear, he is a REAL foxie :rofl:

Hey they might have been the same people that wanted thier long haired Labrador trimmed :)

Oh yes, how could I forget :D :D