November Challenge

tlc

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am going to make a big effort to try and photograph more humans! This months challenge has come at a good time :eek:

This is the other man in my life, my husband Cam.

He complained the other day that I only take photos of the dog so I made him put his spunky hat on for a shot :nahnah:

4076807727_0d05865d02.jpg

This one is so stunning, absolutely love the mood!

We're always teasing Spence and calling him "short ass" so I had this idea to capture that in a photo.

Peek.jpg

Too incredibly cute and so creative :heart:

Lotus and Chester in the grass

4080862853_286131c010.jpg

This one is brilliant too, it has such a mysterious feel to it.

You guys are so fantastic.

Ruth - Angel looks like a different dog! :hug: I love the blue against her coat.

Rocco has been here taking some fantastic photos again this morning. I am so inspired, but so frustrated that I lack that certain something to make my shots brilliant. Boo :)

Edited by huga

snaketriosmall.jpg

Done on Shutter Priority to capture my not so willing model. Auto focus and flash used.

Just looked in this part of the forum today love the pic of the little snakey. Is this a Palmerston Jungle?

love all the other pics too, I have finally learnt what all the numbers and stuff means on my camera now, what can I say I am a guy and I don't read manuals. :hug:

Rocco has been here taking some fantastic photos again this morning. I am so inspired, but so frustrated that I lack that certain something to make my shots brilliant. Boo :)

I have been so lucky to have had the chance to meet and photograph Huga's family. Huga is nothing but kind and charming and I am so in love with Eddie and Lola. These three have been so gracious in helping me out for my photography course, not once but twice and even getting smiles from them all as I am wasting their time standing around waiting for me to get my sh!t together with my camera and lighting. :) Thanks for being so patience Huga. :hug:

I have so many photo's to process but I am sure Huga would not mind some Eddie pic's, because he is awesome.

4096800827_7bda5aeb0d.jpg

4096803213_bb7ee95e50.jpg

I think this was Eddies subtle way of telling me it's time to leave.... :eek:

4096805781_dee6e91a4c.jpg

Edited by Rocco1

Rocco - you are lovely and so talented and I feel honoured to be a part of your cool project :) Thanks for your patience when I dropped the pug a million times today :hug: Post as many pics as you want - I love those ones of Ed. He is such a chunker :)

Ruthless - Angel looks like a happy little piglet! So cute. Maybe you should try putting Trixie in the pool and see if she'll crack a smile too? :laugh:

Pixie Meg - LOVE that first pic of Oberon! He's adorabubble, I just want to kiss that long nose of his!

Ashli - Great pics. I especially like the first and last ones.

Here's another one from the week...

That's a gorgeous shot TN! She looks in trouble though :laugh:

What a gorgeous photo of Angel ruthless! So great to see her big smile. :o

I so want to get out and about with my camera but it's just so bloody hot here at the moment. :rofl:

Thanks ;) Can you not take photos inside if it's too hot? C'mon I wanna see Justice!!

Ruthless - Angel looks like a happy little piglet! So cute. Maybe you should try putting Trixie in the pool and see if she'll crack a smile too? :)

Good thinking! I'd need waterproof housing though cause she likes to fight the water when she gets in the pool!! ;)

snaketriosmall.jpg

Done on Shutter Priority to capture my not so willing model. Auto focus and flash used.

Just looked in this part of the forum today love the pic of the little snakey. Is this a Palmerston Jungle?

No, she's a QLD coastal carpet python