Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Ok and albie is smaller. Dont really want to give him meds without seeing the vet but he is not bad enough for the vet imo there is nothing to see. He just gets itchy at night and flaps his ears, must be the garden tho as he has no garden at home

Edited by Mason2009

Ptolomy that sux about the break in - what chumps :(:mad

I do hope that despite them getting away with the purse and bag, they might have the brains not to try to break into kennel zone houses again. it always scares me that harm would come to my dogs if someone ever broke in so I am very glad that all of yours are ok.

Last puppy leaves today at 12 pm... I think i'll be a bit sad since he is the last to go, but I haven't cried once so far so I think that I should cope just fine!!

OMG! We are very close to getting a puppy....its a bit scary :eek: We have done it all before I'm still worried, such a big decision.

I was talking to a GSP breeder in NSW in April, who is lovely and she was expecting a litter. We wanted a girl but the litter was only 4 - 1 girl and 4 boys. The girl was already spoken for. She had homes for all of the puppies but one couple pulled out because they were pregnant so she has one 12 week old boy needing a home....he is so cute! Why not hey?!?!?

She has a lady coming to look at him tomorrow but she said we are the preference even though we are all the way over here.

I'm very excited! Going to meet my new puppy tomorrow.. well, don't know which one is mine yet, they are 5.5weeks old I think- but might get an idea of who I like! :) I think there are 12 boys (I want a boy) to choose from :thumbsup:

CC, double agility trial on in Rockingham. Oh and at some stage I would luuuurve a little photoshoot of my girls if you're keen?! I want a nice photo taken of Millie with her prizes from the Obedience Challenge to put in the frame she won :)

I'd love to take some of your girls :D Maybe in a couple of weeks?

CC if you happen to be in Southern River I am still after a group photo ;)

How far from RV do you live? I wonder if I can fit you both in?

RV I'll pm you my number, I had yours but did it change after your phone was stolen?

Great CC, thanks! I live close to Ptolomy so maybe we could tee something up for both of us on one day so you don't have to travel so far. RV doesn't live near us.

Speaking of RV, had puppy cuddles with her Zora this afternoon and she is just gorgeous :love:

Wow everyone are getting puppies! I'd be jealous but I'm not really ready for a puppy, and mum and dad's pup comes home in 4 weeks so that will cure me!

CareyJ, there was a GSP pup in RV's puppy class today and gosh her paws were yuuuuuuuuuge!!!! laugh.gif Very cute.

12 boys to choose from :eek: wow

Carey J when will you know if he is yours or not. It is exciting :thumbsup:

Tomorrow.

I have no doubt he is going to have huge paws and he is going to be much bigger than Leila was but sounds like he could be just as mad.

Sorry to hear there isn't a yellow girl in there for you, Candice :(

Yellow boys though, eh? Don't tempt me as Blizzard is very lovely! laugh.gif

What about a black girl then? Don't have to worry about different coloured hairs on your outfit or lounge!

oh and if you want to see just how cute he is, go into the puppies for sale and he is the one at the bottom of the page under German Shorthaired Pointers.

Oh he is gorgeous :D When will you know?

I'm very excited! Going to meet my new puppy tomorrow.. well, don't know which one is mine yet, they are 5.5weeks old I think- but might get an idea of who I like! :) I think there are 12 boys (I want a boy) to choose from :thumbsup:

How did it go? :)

Great CC, thanks! I live close to Ptolomy so maybe we could tee something up for both of us on one day so you don't have to travel so far. RV doesn't live near us.

Sounds like a good idea :thumbsup:

I'm sitting here on the floor on my laptop in front of the heater and have this next to me :love:

Awwwww bless :laugh:

Yeah im not sure who has first pick etc so will need to wait and see. Plus her personality may not be what we are looking for, will only know when they grow up a bit. Must say im tempted with a yellow boy

Even more puppies :laugh:

I must say thanks to RV for a lovely sunday :D I got to meet the gorgeous snuggly Zora, and had puppy cuddles and ear snuffles and kisses and puppy sleeping on my lap - she is just too cute :love: We also had a lovely bush walk with the very handsome Toby, so a nice relaxing day :D I tried but unfortunately Zora didn't quite fit in my camera bag :laugh:

I've got loads of photos to sort through, so hoping some are at least in focus, as the only time she was still was when she was asleep :laugh: