Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Tooooooo cute!!!! Just adorable, you are a lucky duck Ptolomy!!

That first pic of Kyzer looks like he is having a spaz! :laugh:

Little Miss Trixie looks like she has found a new friend! :laugh:

In the first pic Kyzer is just about to do a jump and in the second he is racing between jumps on the agility course. :)

Great photos CBR they are all adorable and congrat PTY on Strauss he looks like a bundle of energy,

You all have great drive and patience to do the agility and there are no losers in that sport, IMHO all that attempt it are winners.

J

That's lovely :laugh:

Agility was good as we got lots of Stauss cuddles :p I really don't think Ptolomy could have gotten better if she tried - spunky boy with oh so brilliant a personality :)

In terms of the trial both Abbey and Jenna decided that they had never been taught how to weave (think we might need to start training straight entries again!) but both went clear in Jumping :) Unfortunately Abbey's clear in Masters doesn't count at this stage as the Scribe didn't put a time in making her Q and NQ :o Hopefully that will change once the judge can be contacted :) What made it even sadder was 4 dogs who either DQed or NQed got called out as qualifiers!

ETA: The service at BP&G in Midland is great - pity their prices are so high! I get dry food so much cheaper at a Stockfeeder even after the DogsWest discount!

:o I don't think that person will want to scribe again! I don't ever want to be scribe in case I stuff up that big myself! I not only feel bad for the handlers having their runs mixed up but the scribe too, I bet they feel awful :)

Strauss is lovely! I was worried Ruby would either play too rough with him being bigger or get grumpy with him cos she is starting to get a low tolerance for annoying puppies :laugh: But Strauss gave as good as he got, he knocked Ruby about in return like the size didn't matter, it was great :laugh: Then both Strauss and Zippa decided to gang up on Ruby by jumping all over her and then started chasing her - she took off to the bushes to get away :o

Bad Ptolomy - the red kids are creeping their way up my "top breeds" list. Aussies are still #2 ;) But I am thinking Tollers are creeping up to 3rd now! :o My fave toller is definitely Cider, she's a cutie patootie and would have a home with me in a heartbeat if I was allowed to steal her!

Hey anyone know what that new store is across from Maccas in Midland? I though it looked like a City Farmers maybe.

lovey to meet you today rubystar (was it you rofl) so much went on today hahaha we got scond in our class but got a VP rating so that is brilliant :laugh: sorry i didn't get down to meet everyone i only just got home was a long day and i ran and worked lots of dogs and bitches today so couldn't go far :p

Hey anyone know what that new store is across from Maccas in Midland? I though it looked like a City Farmers maybe.

lovey to meet you today rubystar (was it you rofl) so much went on today hahaha we got scond in our class but got a VP rating so that is brilliant :laugh: sorry i didn't get down to meet everyone i only just got home was a long day and i ran and worked lots of dogs and bitches today so couldn't go far :p

Congrats Emery and Kelari Great stuff!!

lovey to meet you today rubystar (was it you rofl) so much went on today hahaha we got scond in our class but got a VP rating so that is brilliant :laugh: sorry i didn't get down to meet everyone i only just got home was a long day and i ran and worked lots of dogs and bitches today so couldn't go far :laugh:

Yes that was me, bit hard to introduce yourself in person as "Rubystar" but I am sure if I had used my real name you wouldn't have had the foggiest who I was :p Congrats!

lovey to meet you today rubystar (was it you rofl) so much went on today hahaha we got scond in our class but got a VP rating so that is brilliant :o sorry i didn't get down to meet everyone i only just got home was a long day and i ran and worked lots of dogs and bitches today so couldn't go far :laugh:

Yes that was me, bit hard to introduce yourself in person as "Rubystar" but I am sure if I had used my real name you wouldn't have had the foggiest who I was :p Congrats!

What RubyStar isn't your real name? :laugh:

Hey just wanted to say thanks to everybody for a lovely day on Sunday - the lemon cake and chocolate bickies were scrumptious. Hey and Rubystars bickies on saturday were to die for :rofl:

Strauss had a lovely day yesterday. Think we all agree that he is one very confident little man with no obvious hangups. The photos ValleyCBR took of Strauss and Soggy were lovely. Just trying to work out how to make them smaller so that i can send them to Strauss's breeder in Norway.

I have discovered that strauss loves gardening. Yep I put the weeds into the garden bag and he pulls them out - its a great game. And his favourite toy is the dustpan :laugh:

A couple of congrats - to Bedazzled and Rubystar for the efforts in obedience on Saturday :thanks: and to Zoe, Iain and River for winning restricted at retrieving yesterday giving Riv (Lexi's brother) his NRD title.