Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

RS, I am unlikely to ever own a group 3 dog as much as there are a few breeds in the group I really like. It is too stressful having dogs showing in different groups. I don't mind showing in any group for someone else particularly when I am not showing any of my own :laugh:

Show is on Sat 27th Nov at the Wanneroo Ag Show. I still need to confirm if pup will be there :D

Wolf looks great :D

Good on you Mirawee for showing another group - must feel a bit alien!! I threatened Zola that Id put her in the Wanneroo show as they have a neuter class :o :D .....she wasnt very impressed! So I guess we wont be going!

Well Ive had a shite week, apart from heading off to the Bunbury show last Sunday and catching up with my two favourite hairless dogs and their lovely owner!!

Wednesday morning I woke up with another itchy swelling eye, so off to the doctor I went!!!! Infection, anti-biotics........Thursday morning, 4.30 am, up for work...............NOT :) :p My eye was swollen shut, so I went back to bed feeling absolutely crap....Another appointment, another doctor :laugh: Allergic reaction this diagnosis....Antihistamines and Steroids - Yummy!!!! So anyway, after two days of steroids and a/hist eye is down and almost normal, but a bit baggy and rough skinned :laugh: .....Wont be taking anymore steroids though!! Good God - not nice drugs at all, and I now know what my poor sister goes through as she is on them for her entire life!!!

Think I may go and have some allergy tests as both times this has happened out of the blue with no apparent cause........And its UGLY :D

Anyway, Im feeling much better today, still a bit buzzy from 'roids, but Im sure that will wear off over the day, I hope!

All the puppy pics are gorgeous - I would so love one each of a Bully, staffy and lab and pretty much any pup poked in my face! They are all just so damn cute!! No pups here for a while though............Not until the 4 year old RR grows up :cheer:

Aaaaw, boxagirl, your two look just adorable!

Thanks Golden :)

They are a very cute "odd" couple :o My boxer likes to show off around the sibe, and acts like a puppy when he is around :p He has made her young again (she is 8) :D

I know it's great isn't it? My big Goldie just turned 8 and back into a puppy when the little one came along a few weeks back :D

lab rat - no good! :D Hope you feel better soon!! Go hug your dogs, they are the best medicine! :laugh:

Thanks Golden :laugh:

They are a very cute "odd" couple :D My boxer likes to show off around the sibe, and acts like a puppy when he is around :laugh: He has made her young again (she is 8) :)

I know it's great isn't it? My big Goldie just turned 8 and back into a puppy when the little one came along a few weeks back :D

lab rat - no good! :cheer: Hope you feel better soon!! Go hug your dogs, they are the best medicine! :laugh:

Yep - the kids have been looking after me, especially Nurse Wandy :o :D .....Shes such a little looker-afterer....However, Ill be looking after her next week...Shes off to have her canine out on Tuesday............which Im panicking about!!!!!! Ive decided to have her blood tested before and have fluids through the op - just for her benefit, so she has all the opportunity to feel good when she wakes up!! :p

Thanks Golden :p

They are a very cute "odd" couple :o My boxer likes to show off around the sibe, and acts like a puppy when he is around :cheer: He has made her young again (she is 8) :D

lab rat - no good! :) Hope you feel better soon!! Go hug your dogs, they are the best medicine! :laugh:

My old boy Buster(10) is soon to meet puppy number 3 :laugh: . It does keep him young although they've given him grey hair :D .

How exciting Emery - I looooove Basenjis!!! I would love to have a whole nest of them, dont quite know if I will ever have any though!!! Have fun handling!! Will the little one be one of Davinas???

i am not sure lol someone posted in show ring asking for help and i offered :D with my friend as well. Will be nice handling something different

Yep That's Davina :rofl:

Hope tomorrow's weather is as nice as it is today!

coolies someone will b able to point her out to me :rofl:

the weather is lovely today think i may take dogs to the beach when the kidlets wake form their afternoon nap instead of going to work :rofl:

Some fun with the Whippets

IMG_2449.jpg

Who can pick which one is Shimi :rofl::rofl:

The Whippets look like they're thinking "oh sh*t, a WAVE of Staffords, we're gonna get drowned in puppy slobber!" :rofl: Such a great shot!

Shimi... is on the far left? :rofl:

Correct :rofl:

I had a vet appoinment with Toby today and he got accupuncture. He was such a patient boy and was falling asleep even with all those needles in him! He is officialy retired from all repetitve jumping activties so this rules out obedience and Rally at higher levels, so someone may become a tracking dog as well as the best foot warmer in the world! :rofl:

RS and Amypie I won't be making it tomorrow as I have to help strip paint off of doorframes as a favour to the parents :rofl:

Some fun with the Whippets

IMG_2449.jpg

Who can pick which one is Shimi :rofl::rofl:

The Whippets look like they're thinking "oh sh*t, a WAVE of Staffords, we're gonna get drowned in puppy slobber!" :rofl: Such a great shot!

Shimi... is on the far left? :rofl:

Correct :rofl:

Yay lol, how odd! I just picked the one that looked most 'girly' to me :rofl: