Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks Ptolomy :D I was very proud of my Banjo boy - as not only did the judge find him spunky but except for one minor hitch when we entered the ring for General Specials (I think he was a bit confused about why he was in the ring again ROFL) he showed brilliantly all night!

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope life is more full of "ups" than of "downs" in 2011 :heart:

Well done Mirawee and Banjo, great start to the year :)

Sounds like a very good way to spend a NYE.

I am slightly grumpy because Rommi had injured her toe again, same one but worse this time and she was just loping around their 10 X 12 dog yard. Think I might take myself off and have a frustrated cry!

HUGE congratulations to MIrrawee and Banjo who tonight took out BIG :)

Thanks to Rally Valley for showing my kids and to Rubystar for the company - a nice way to spend NYE

Congrts mirawee!!!! :)

Yes last night was lovely, I'd much prefer spending NYE in the company of dogs and dog friends than go out drinking or stay at home :D :eek:

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY to my Ruby!!!!! :):laugh:

Vent all you like. Even if someone has that opinion sure they would have enough brain cells to know to keep it to themselves??????

I once got told that "wasting" yes wasting money for acupuncture for my OCD Rotti was disgusting when there were so many people that couldn't afford to feed their families properly etc. I chose to not snot him and walk away. Considering at the time I myself didn't have much money but was not going to leave my dog in pain. His solution???? Leave it until it can't walk then shoot it. Yep nice one idiot!

:) yeah that is a bit lik this person's mentality. why keep a pet that you love when you can just get a nother one if its costing you money?>???

Tiggy oh so cute.

Congrats on Banjo's BIG mirawee bet the champers was flowing

Will take this opportunity to say Happy New year to all may it be a grea succesful and prosperous year

eta happy birthday ruby

Edited by emery

Congratulations Mirawee and Banjo :)

Sorry to hear about Rommi :eek: What a pain.

Happy Birthday Ruby :) Hope you get lots of pressies :laugh:

Day 4 of the MIL visit - I think sticking knitting needles in my ears would be less painful :) Only another 3 weeks to go :D :eek:

Happy New Year to everyone - hope you all have a great 2011 :laugh:

Hi everyone, I am looking for a good dog groomer for my Maltesex I line in the Joondalup area. I am a pensioner and would like to know generally how much it would cost to get her clipped as she badly needs one. Thank you ever so much, BONNie

Hi everyone, I am looking for a good dog groomer for my Maltesex I line in the Joondalup area. I am a pensioner and would like to know generally how much it would cost to get her clipped as she badly needs one. Thank you ever so much, BONNie

CC you gave me a good laugh with the mental image of the knitting needles in the ears while MIL prattles on excessivly in the back ground!

Hi Bonnie, sorry cannot help you with groomers, but I am sure someone who knows the area will be able to help you out soon.

Hi Bonnie, I take mine to the groomer at my vets (Claremont) and he is so good with my nervous Daisy - they charge $60 there.

Well done Mirawee... it was a nice BIS lineup last night

I had the pleasure of showing Cash the std poodle to BIG last night...

I also won bitch cc/rubob with a dally, BOB with my mums naughty 11month old dane and baby of breed, over the dog with a toy poodle bitch...so quite a good night for me!

OSoSwift, poor Rommi :laugh: Hopefully the silly puppy can learn to stop injuring it soon!

RnH, well done on Cash last night :laugh: I did think of saying hello but every time I saw you, you were busy LOL.

Showdog, I wondered if it was your boy who won Inter In Show :idea: Well done :doh:

Bonnie, unfortunately not my area either. Maybe contact your vet to see who they suggest :D

And finally :laugh: to Ruby!

Well i did way better than i expected ,ruig & inter in show with the wild child .

My record under both judges isn't great so an added bonus to a night i had planned to be home early for LOL

He perfomed like a pro out there. Nice to see setters represent :shrug: