Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Ncarter how old do u think she is?? I have some friends who have a male x chi and are looking at getting another as company for him

um about 8, maybe 9. She is pretty good, love cuddles and isnt too narky with my young bitch

Hope 'your' little girl is either re-united with her owners or found a good home :)

Thanks, yeah it is a bit sad.

I am very lucky that James' front and neck are very good - considering he uses his front a lot more due to his hips... but then maybe that is the reason why it's better.

Mas Deb doesn't do the tape all the time... she thought she'd give it a go for James as he was quite bad last night. He had also never been adjusted before but he coped very well with that.

RV last time James was done, he had a lightning bolt needle, but the rest were fairly straight. This time, though, he had more crooked ones.

ncarter did you find the home where that little chi you found belongs? I hope that she is going ok.

I was just popping on to ask that too :)

Hi guys

anyone else getting their pups chipped tonight?

Very cute Alex :D

They are doing burn offs out the back of Kalamunda and my whole house is smokey and I have a headache :(

Hope you're feeling better soon RV :)

James got needled last night :) he also got adjusted and is also sporting some lovely tape over his spine and hips :thumbsup: I think he was a little sore this morning though. A few of the needles came out quite bent! :(

Poor James, hope he feels the benefit of it later :)

MG I managed to get about 15mins in front of the computer last night, so your pics are progressing slowly - but I'm getting there :laugh: