Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

in all the years i showed inside & inside the last few ,never been outside

You should get a good ES turnout for the Gundog & ES show after that its hit an miss if they turn up ,often most don't & the monday judge had ES in the UK so there won't be too many entered

Hi Sparky, know Lesley so thats no prob. There is not a big entry unfortunately about 17-10.

Dont know who Showdog is either so this could be a really good experience !!

Really look forward to meeting you.

Cool - look forward to meeting you :) 17-20 ES is still way more than I have ever seen entered in a show. In WA I think the most I ever showed against when i was showing ES was about 6. There hasn't been ES in the ring for about a year now.

Sorry to hijack the WA thread!!

woohoo kids results are negative for whooping cough :cheer::dancingelephant:

thank dog for that but there is a really nasty virus going around with a rotten cough, our grandson baby has had it for a few weeks, poor wee mite.

flaming Sammie just chased a roo at 6am. I didn't know it was in the garden, I had the puppy in my arms and called her but it was futile.

I actually had her on a stop stay and the roo bolted towards me and puppy. I scooped up Eccles ducked for shelter and Sam went after the roo again and soared like a bird over the fence. I called her but couldn't see her. I jumped in the car to locate the paddock the roos are in which is difficult to get to. I eventually managed to get into the place behind us calling and calling... She had come back almost immediately but I was driving. She couldn't get back over the fence so John made a hole and the neighbour came to find me. She is sore and limping but nothing seems broken. I will rest her for a while and see how she is later.

When I drove back through the gate another was in the garden, a smaller one which we managed to herd to another paddock as it couldn't or didn't want to jump the fence.

All this time in my PJ's :o

she is just sore, vet gave her rimadyl and some pills. I will need to fast her for xrays, see how she is in a day or so, feeling very very sorry for herself.

My PJ's are cute though :laugh:

The vet was brilliant and she told me that when anything happens with her horses she is also in the paddock in PJ's.

Thanks guys for caring :)

I have turned up at the vets at 5.30am with my dog in my purple and green spotted PJ's and ugg boots!!!! Now that was a site to behold!!!

Glad she was okay, hopefully she is just sore and nothing is broken. Roo's can be oh so dangerous.

Blimey Rusky that's one way to start the day :eek: Hope all is ok with her :) How's that cute pup settling in?

I've been pretty slack recently taking Louis to his Reactive Rover classes :o so had promised myself to make it to the next one which is tomorrow.....that was before I saw the forecast! I'm still going but I'm going to die in the heat :laugh: I think our pool will get its first use of the season this weekend ;)