Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Only issue with that is, because I haven't been trialling much at all this year, the girls still need 1 or 2 Open passes each to have a chance at qualifying for the Classic Challenge next year. There aren't many trials left this year! embarrass.gif

Edited by RubyStar

Send me your home address and I will put them in the mail tomorrow Emery :) You wanted Thursday x2 and another one didn't you?

yes plz if possible one for sunday :) thanks pming address now do you want anything for htem??

I think she looks terrible so must be sent to live with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:D

you can so see she is unloved can't you, lack of sparkle in her eyes, dull coat, no life in her at all, not even that tell tale rotti smile :( i'll pop her on the next flight Oso :D she obviously needs to be cared for better than she is here. :)

Kelari looks like she has bulked up heaps!

Oh and RS, in case you see that Emery received her tickets and you haven't that is because I had hoped to get to training last night - until I went out to check on my mare and then couldn't stop coughing for a while :o

Oh and RS, in case you see that Emery received her tickets and you haven't that is because I had hoped to get to training last night - until I went out to check on my mare and then couldn't stop coughing for a while :o

:eek: RUUUUUDE!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She has indeed. she is a little pocket rocket lately go go go go go go and did i mention go go go???? we have been playing lots of fetch in the backyard and she still has energy to burn time to get her brain active i think once it warms up a bit more i hate the cold weather :D

:eek: RUUUUUDE!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:lol:

I think she looks terrible so must be sent to live with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:D

you can so see she is unloved can't you, lack of sparkle in her eyes, dull coat, no life in her at all, not even that tell tale rotti smile :( i'll pop her on the next flight Oso :D she obviously needs to be cared for better than she is here. :)

Hehehehe oh goodie just tell me what flight :D

She is coming up really really well. Loving that smile

Just a heads up, any purchase of ,8 kg royal canin and u get free car seat protector cover. At first thought it had to be set up like a hammock but it works with kids sitting on back seat.

I am uber thrilled with it.

I got it from better pets and gardens.

Had a good day yesterday at the royal :D saw Bedazzled and Ptolomy and their gorgeous doggies as well as the Xolos obviously. I'm back again saturday to help in the dogswest bit and see the junior handler finals. I am well and truely in love with Brookie he is gorgeous!