Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

And on a less exciting note, both my girls finished off their strat pairs SPD titles last night, with a 2nd (Millie and Jillie) and 3rd (Ruby and Tika) placing :)

Ruby was one missed contact away from gaining a snooker pass, and Millie was a missed contact away from a gamblers pass. Pesky A-Frame contacts!! Think I better work on those a bit more because when it comes to trialling, it all goes to poo ;)

Edited by RubyStar

The yuuuuuuuuuugest of congratulations goes out to Ptolomy and dear Scoota. They won the very prestigious Valerie Meyn Trophy last night at the Western Classic, for their outstanding achievements in both obedience and agility! Well done, guys!!!! :winner: What a super team :D :D :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cheer::cheer: What a great reward for an amazing team. And I guess there might have been more :champagne::champagne::rofl:

And well done to you and the girls, too RS!

EFS

Edited by Tassie

The yuuuuuuuuuugest of congratulations goes out to Ptolomy and dear Scoota. They won the very prestigious Valerie Meyn Trophy last night at the Western Classic, for their outstanding achievements in both obedience and agility! Well done, guys!!!! :winner: What a super team :D :D :D

Congrats :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cheer::cheer: What a great reward for an amzing team. And I guess there might have been more :champagne::champagne::rofl:

And well done to you and the girls, too RS!

Thanks girls - this one is extra extra special.

Val was the first one in WA to get a toller into the obedience ring and Guinea was something extraordinary. He very quickly gained his OC, but he was also super fast on the agility field - hence the award for the most versatile.

My litter was 6 weeks old when Val died, she knew about the special little miss marked boy in it, Guinea was also miss marked. She was supposed to meet this special boy, who I later named Scoota, when I bought the litter to Perth 2 weeks later for vaccinating, but it never happened.

So there were a few tears last night, when they announced the award. I am sure Val was there helping me with that very ugly agility run the night before to get us over the line and with Scoota now retired from agility, it was an extra special way to go out.

Big Congratulations Ptolomy and Scoota :cheer::champagne::thumbsup:

eta - just read your post above, sounds like a very special trophy indeed :)

And well done RS, sounds like your girls have been doing very well too :cheer:

I think I'm in for a noisy day today - Slipknot, Limp Bizkit and Marilyn Manson headlining at a festival down the road :eek: Well ok a 5 min drive away, but I can already hear it starting :laugh:

Edited by CrazyCresties

Woohoo! Well done Ptolomy :thumbsup: It is wonderful that Val and Guinea are remembered every year at the Classic. They were certainly a wonderful pair both in the trialling ring and also standing around outside. Val always had a moment to chat even if you were a lowly newbie who watched her in awe. She is definitely missed by all :cry:

Well done on your new titles Katie :)

Very well done to all those who have gained more titles - you are all starts :), but also to those who had a great time competing.

Very well done Scoota and Ptolomy, I am quite sure Val was there watching and smiling. I have seen Guinea work and he was awesome.

can i shamlessly ask for votes?????? THANKS

https://apps.faceboo...d=233362&rest=1

Its the flying rotti pic by Lisa Marie Guelfi Thanks thanks thanks

reposting jsut incase people will be nice to vote for me :D and if you don't mind asking others to i would appreciate it i am third currently 24 votes behind second place

Emery it tells me the page is not available......

can i shamlessly ask for votes?????? THANKS

https://apps.faceboo...d=233362&rest=1

Its the flying rotti pic by Lisa Marie Guelfi Thanks thanks thanks

reposting jsut incase people will be nice to vote for me :D and if you don't mind asking others to i would appreciate it i am third currently 24 votes behind second place

Emery it tells me the page is not available......

will recheck the link :) Thanks ptolomy for letting me know

for those that are on facebook its

K9 Pro-The K9 Professionals.

then link is on left hand side- action photo comp.

i reckon you can pick my photo lol

maybe this link will work

https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=79644&u=20182&a=254553244581393&p=118920428118492&rest=0&v=View this is the competiton page hopefully and this is my photo

https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=79644&u=20182&a=254553244581393&p=118920428118492&rest=0&v=View

i have just read don't know if its true that you can vote once daily my computer doesn't let me but if others that have voted wouldn't mind trying again i will be ever so greatful :D eta it was a glitch only one vote per person allowed :)

Edited by emery

I think I'm in for a noisy day today - Slipknot, Limp Bizkit and Marilyn Manson headlining at a festival down the road :eek: Well ok a 5 min drive away, but I can already hear it starting :laugh:

You lucky duck. I had to pay for my noisy day. :laugh:

You lucky duck. I had to pay for my noisy day. :laugh:

:laugh: Were you there Tiggy? It actually hasn't been too bad - yet......... I'm sure there's a few more hours to go still :laugh:

eta - Uh oh, spoke too soon - now it's thumping :laugh:

Edited by CrazyCresties