Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

MG don't write Gibbs off just yet... After his surgery and recuperation you may find he can excell in the non jumping classes of obedience and Rally. And you are becoming a better handler all the time..dont write yourself off either :thumbsup: ;)

Yeah I know of a collie doing agility after the surgery so maybe open is on the cards for Gibbs..... I ruined Mason as a pup tho as its entirely my fault he doesn't want to work.

Well I just made a total t*t of myself at the vets :o I was collecting Daisy from the groomers and there was a lovely black greyhound in the waiting area, so of course the logical thing to do was to burst into tears when they said I could touch her :laugh: :o

In my defense this is the first grey I have ben close to since re-homing Frida 2 years ago - the owners were very understanding once I composed myself and explained my reaction :laugh:

Good luck to everyone competing over the next few days :D

Hopefully the fire near Canine is under control quickly :eek: Although I think it is closer towards Armadale Road rather than Ranford.

I am currently hoping my night doesn't continue in the same vein as yesterday and how it has been so far today :o Otherwise I think Varda will refuse to leave the start peg :rofl:

(((hugs))) CC. It is strange what can set us off - and at the time you tell yourself you are being silly but still can't help it :o

Never mind, CC! :hug:

Good luck to everyone this weekend!! Can anyone remind me what time vetting is tonight? Silly me didn't check my letter before leaving for work, so I need to know what time I should be leaving work so I am not late for vetting!

Also, can anyone remind me of the order of the performance events this weekend?

Is it -

Thurs: Ob Challenge

Fri: Ob Trial

Sat: Agility/Jumping

Sun: Agility Games

Mon: Agility Teams/DWD

:thanks:

I never realised there was a fire down there today, hope it's out quickly, there is one here in Wanneroo too

Really? Strange as it doesn't feel like fire weather out there! Was chilly this morning! Hope they are both out soon.

The fire is near my place - it was super windy last night, awoke to the sound of water bombers flying overhead.

It didn't look bad but Warton Rd was still closed between Armadale Rd and Jandakot Rd when I drove past, you are right Mirawee it is down near Armadale Rd, it would have to be very very unlucky to make it to Canine especially with all the housing developments around there now

Never mind, CC! :hug:

Good luck to everyone this weekend!! Can anyone remind me what time vetting is tonight? Silly me didn't check my letter before leaving for work, so I need to know what time I should be leaving work so I am not late for vetting!

Also, can anyone remind me of the order of the performance events this weekend?

Is it -

Thurs: Ob Challenge

Fri: Ob Trial

Sat: Agility/Jumping

Sun: Agility Games

Mon: Agility Teams/DWD

:thanks:

Vetting 6:45-7:15. It's a 7:30 start :) can't help with the orders of events, all I know is that there is obedience tonight and tomorrow :)

I've lost my blooming Canine News again! I feel like I waste so much time constantly searching for it :laugh:

I know where I left it but someone has 'tidied' it (hate that! lol)

The fire is near my place - it was super windy last night, awoke to the sound of water bombers flying overhead.

It didn't look bad but Warton Rd was still closed between Armadale Rd and Jandakot Rd when I drove past, you are right Mirawee it is down near Armadale Rd, it would have to be very very unlucky to make it to Canine especially with all the housing developments around there now

eek1.gif I didn't see any smoke where I am. It was quite windy still this morning, too.

Vetting 6:45-7:15. It's a 7:30 start :) can't help with the orders of events, all I know is that there is obedience tonight and tomorrow :)

Thanks!! So no need for me to rush home :D

You have the order of events right - or at least that is what I posted a couple of days ago :laugh:

Oops, I obviously missed that post :o

I've lost my blooming Canine News again! I feel like I waste so much time constantly searching for it :laugh:

I know where I left it but someone has 'tidied' it (hate that! lol)

Is it in the black box under the bed? rofl1.gif

I keep meaning to buy a folder to store my Canine News. Punch a hole in them and store them in a binder thingy. I will get round to it one day! But then I will no doubt lose the entire folder laugh.gif

Yeah it's a fair way down, at 8am could just see the smoke from my place if I looked for it but drove closer to it to go to work. At 7am it was bigger though and quite noticeable

Hmmm I should check that pesky box (for those who don't know, that is where my mum 'tidied' my passport to, which I found out after searching the entire house for hours :rofl: )

The folder is a good idea! But half my problem is I cart it between work and home - I wish they'd just publish it online!

Anyway hopefully I find it tonight since at least one agility trial closes on Monday.