Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

So who will be at the state agility trial this weekend?

I have entered the tunnel monster (Cider) and the eager beaver (Strauss).

Test driving the car at 0730 today, he is bringing the car from Wanagra to Murdoch - Salesman friggered me around on the weekend and coped my wrath so now he is bringing the car to me and falling over backwards. Had a fun day yesterday of seeing what I could get out of him before agreeing to the test drive today rofl1.gif

I'm so over this week already, hurry up weekend! Just call me Grumpy Cat today!

Looking forward to the weekend, going to be a tiring one, though. So thank goodness for short week next week! (I'm only in the office twice thumbsup1.gif)

I've reluctantly got my girls entered this weekend, but have also entered Pippa the Ripper. I'm equally nervous and excited - it's her first trial so who knows what's going to happen!! The plan is to just ruuuuun, and not care about much else :D

Edited by RubyStar

So who will be at the state agility trial this weekend?

We are coming up! Very excited about our first state trial.

Kyte's weave poles aren't there yet but we will be having a crack at Novice Agility for the first time as well as Novice Jumping.

thumbsup1.gif looking forward to catching up, TW :)

Yeah I am not that confident with agility yet, nor jumping either to be completely honest, but as long as we don't go in expecting the world and just have fun, I don't think it really matters! Just keep running! Accuracy will come :)

The big question though is - what do I bake for the weekend?!?!?!

Have fun at the weekend all of you. :D

Almost feel sorry for the salesman, Ptolomy. :laugh: ... but only almost!

Double Rally and Obedience weekend for us ... 300 km away.

Good luck, Tassie! Woah, 300km's... I get a bit precious when I have to drive to the other side of the city for a trial rofl1.gif (it's easy to become spoiled living so close to the main trialling grounds!)

Edited by RubyStar

Have fun at the weekend all of you. :D

Double Rally and Obedience weekend for us ... 300 km away.

Right there with you Tassie - ours is a 800 km /9 hour return trip this weekend. It is tough (not to mention expensive!) isn't it.

At least you get a double header, and we get 3 runs in agility. Makes it worth it :-)

Looking forward to seeing Ninja Pippa running squeeee! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am entered Saturday and don't hold much hope for anything much if my lack of attendance at training and performance at the last trial are anything to go by - lol :p

Yumm! Gosh TW, you're keen - that's a big trip.

Yes - worth going up for a double double - trying a new dog friendly cottage up in Ulverstone - looks quite nice - dogs allowed inside, and close to the grounds. The grounds are lovely - right alongside the Leven River, near where it flows into Bass Strait - can be windy though.

Yumm! Gosh TW, you're keen - that's a big trip.

Tassie - Yep it is, but I tend to pick and choose my trials and go up for the bigger ones, or the double headers. Luckily I have awesome relatives that don't mind that I regularly crash at their place, and bring the dogs. They often even come and watch :-)

Tas is so beautiful. I spent a few years living there when I was in my teens (we lived in Kingston, and my sister currently lives in Hobart)and it is such a lovely place. I laugh at the distances though - in WA you can easily do 110 km /hour and even more on some roads. In Tas, the roads are a bit different, aren't they :-)

:laugh: They certainly are TW - I always warn people when they're coming over here for holidays not to plan travel using mainland - especially WA map distances. We might have been neighbours when you lived here - that's my stamping ground as well. :D

Sorry about your foot, mirawee :( You could always come down and just enjoy the day stress free? I didn't enter last year but came to watch on the Saturday and it was a nice relaxing day.

Unlike this year for me, gonna be hectic running between rings with 3 dogs! Mum is coming down to watch Pippa so I've told her she has to be put to work with holding dogs and treats, toileting dogs, etc etc!

Hoping I can find people to video Pippa for me because mum and dad really want it filmed to show people (they are proud parents!), however, mum is hopeless with a camera and also wants to watch without her eye behind a video camera.

I am sure you will find someone to video :) Maureen will be there with Jasper in JD so she and Jeanette might be willing?

I was thinking of coming down to watch. Not sure if I will get time now though as I advertised a couple of horses and have people wanting to come for a look :cry: