Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I'd like to introduce you all to the newest member of the family!

Meet Bobo, she's a 14 year old Maltese from Shenton Park Dogs Refuge.

I met her Thursday night at agility and was blown away by how much she resembled our old girl Chloe, who we had to have PTS in 2010 at the age of 16.

There was little convincing mum and dad they needed to adopt her. So off mum and I went today to adopt her for dad :)

The resemblance is uncanny. In this short time, we've already accidentally been calling her Chloe :o Her name Bobo is derived from Chloe's nickname, as dad wanted to keep the connection there.

All the dogs get along so well already. The Labs are barely taking notice of her and Pippa just wants to sniff her. Bobo isn't phased at all.

She has a big weekend ahead, as she'll be coming down to the state trial as there is no way we will be leaving her home by herself!

It will be tough having such a short time with her due to her age, but dad is a softy in his old age and we wanted to be certain she would have a good home for her golden years :)

post-25061-136637971452_thumb.jpg

post-25061-136637974221_thumb.jpg

Edited by RubyStar

A little brag here from a very proud grandma smile.gif

Today in NSW Freyja turned 4 months old and took out baby in group. She is a Strauss Chica baby cheer.gif This is the first time I have had a baby in the show ring other than mine dancingelephant.gif

Aww congrats Ptolomy.

i popped down and saw some runs at the agility ring, came round and tried to sell raffle tickets rofl the funny thing was i won that raffle woop woop to me and no i didn't draw it the judge did so wasn't rigged lol.

my new pup phantom at one day over 6 months so just into minor class got graded promising and went three of three

kelari three of three but graded excellent (V) so got a medallion this is her second V rating we need ten for her NRCA title.

phantom (neuter) won his class by deafult only male so got his first 6 challenge points towards his title then lost to bitch but won opposite open neuter in show.

happy with my results

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any Perth Gordon Setter breeders in here? There's an ad on Gumtree for an 8 month old with papers:

"This is a heartbreaking sale but unfortunately i work away and my wife is about to have a baby and we feel it is unfair on Mika that she is not getting the attention she deserves.

She is a beautiful girl, 8months old, very loving and affectionate but shy and needs to go to a home where people will spend plenty of time with her. Extremely loyal and wants to be at your feet 24/7.

Very fit and healthy.

Mika has been to puppy school and is toilet trained.

She has been microhipped and had all of her injections.

Comes with papers.

She has not been desexed.

We paid $1200 for her + Injections & Puppy Class.

Please email me for negotiable price. (around 9)"

Are there any Perth Gordon Setter breeders in here? There's an ad on Gumtree for an 8 month old with papers:

"This is a heartbreaking sale but unfortunately i work away and my wife is about to have a baby and we feel it is unfair on Mika that she is not getting the attention she deserves.

She is a beautiful girl, 8months old, very loving and affectionate but shy and needs to go to a home where people will spend plenty of time with her. Extremely loyal and wants to be at your feet 24/7.

Very fit and healthy.

Comes with papers.

It might be worth contacting Showdog, she may know the local breeders.

Very fit and healthy.

Comes with papers.

It might be worth contacting Showdog, she may know the local breeders.

Hope she doesnt fall into the wrong hands

Hmm, given the age of the pup if the wife is "about to have a baby" why did they get her in the first place? :o

Hopefully she doesn't go somewhere who just sees purebred + undesexed bitch :(

Edited by mirawee

Road trip to Geraldton for us and our Lappies (and Kelpie) this weekend :thumbsup: Now if only it isn't too wet :laugh: Varda is entered in the obedience but if it is too wet she won't drop so I will pull her :o They have also now changed the start time of the show on the Sunday so that will now clash with the obedience which means she will pretty well definitely get pulled then as my back up handlers aren't coming up :laugh: Abbey is also making the trip with OzJen and her papillons (she has the cutest baby girl atm!) so we will see if we can do agility after no practice since I injured myself before the States :rofl:

I am just hoping there will be room to set up on Saturday morning as we won't get in until late Friday evening...

Its from a Perth breeder & they are all sold with main papers

Oh ......would they take her back? I to wonder given the age and the I don't have time anymore we are having a baby, if they actually engaged their brain before buying her.

Hey guys - especially Perth NOR. I don't think Rory's breeder will mind my linking here. Rory's daughter has been missing since Saturday. She's on the Pets of Perth Lost and found I think - and on Gumtree Lost. If you know anyone in or near the area, it would be great if you could alert them to her.

ETfix typos

Edited by Tassie