Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Omg that's hilarious! Was she going to try and dominate the cat? :cry: None of my dogs are that brave (or silly?) :laugh:

Yeah I'd put it in the stupid category with Daisy :D She'd been sniffing Indy all day since she came back from the vet, and I saw her approaching her and had the camera nearby - wasn't sure what she was up to, but certainly didn't think she had humping in mind :(

She used to hump my cockers head - daft boy would just lie there and take it wih a resigned look on his face :laugh::cry:

Mason sometimes humps other dogs , drives me insane and I have to tell him off when he does it.

Mason sometimes humps other dogs , drives me insane and I have to tell him off when he does it.

She hasn't humped anything since we've been here, so luckily it's not a regular thing :o

SO quiet in here today??

;) :laugh::rofl::eek::laugh:

There you go - a bit more noise for you ;)

We've got our first rental inspection this afternoon, so I'm busy cleaning - just got distracted for a few mins :(

She hasn't humped anything since we've been here, so luckily it's not a regular thing :o

SO quiet in here today??

;) :laugh::rofl::eek::laugh:

There you go - a bit more noise for you ;)

We've got our first rental inspection this afternoon, so I'm busy cleaning - just got distracted for a few mins :(

i am house cleaning as well and baby sitting so is noisy here, have doe four rooms so am taking a break it is a little warm today :love: am heading to albany tomorrow :hug:

bit slow on the update posting photos. His here actually sitting at my feet with hiccups lol

He is gorgeous :laugh: How is he settling in?

SO quiet in here today??

Too hot to post on DOL :laugh:

Too hot for bloody cleaning sun-002.gif but all done now :eek: I'm in that pool as soon as the agent has done the inspection swimming-pool-014.gif

his seattled in well just the crying when locked out of somewhere but he stops once he realises it aint happening lol poor bea is having time out away from him, she is over it she loved him now its why havent you gone home yet lol

Their both getting kick outside for an hour with the aircon kennel while I go get chelsea from school they have pretty much been inside all day so I wont be the favourite person but atleast he loves the kennel already. Shall get some cute ones when I get home if I can sneek back in while his still in it. As soon as he hears someone he just wants to be near you lol

Got training tonight - bet it will still be freezing at K9 as usual :angeldevil:

:thumbsup:

Dad just called me to say he is at my house to pick the dogs up, so they will be with Dad in the aircon now, spoilt puppies :rofl:

Aww lucky pups!!

GR wish I stayed closer to the river, I would also bring Mason down there at say 6, I used to do it when we stayed closer and it was lovely. I cannot tell you how hot it is up here in Ellenbrook :mad

Mason, have you just changed your name again? :angeldevil:

When your lease is up in Ellenbrook, I highly recommend you move well away from that area!!! Freezing cold in winter and boiling hot in summer. Must be the worst place in Perth for weather :mad

edit: doh :thumbsup: I remember now about your name change :rofl:

Edited by Golden Rules

Got training tonight - bet it will still be freezing at K9 as usual :angeldevil:

:thumbsup:

Dad just called me to say he is at my house to pick the dogs up, so they will be with Dad in the aircon now, spoilt puppies :rofl:

Awe, you have such a nice Dad, Rubystar to think of your puppy dogs.

Simple, Bolt is lovely, hope he doesn't keep you awake too much while he is settliing in.

Must find some room in my freezers to make some frozen surprises for the puppy dogs, now that its getting hot. House use to be nice and cool when I had the big tree out the front but alas it had to go as otherwise I would have a treehouse. :mad

Yeah I don't think I will be at training tonight. I found out today Air Asia is doing flights to Paris so instead the dogs will go for a walk with Bronson and my trip to Europe nest year will be planned. :thumbsup: