Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tiggy3010?feature=mhum

Poor Banjo is getting his cheek pulled at one stage but I figure he'd tell Bear off it hurt ;)

Love the bit at the end when Buster barks they stop then Bear leaps into Banjo's bum :(

Lol - so cute, I am feeling really bad the last few days about Mason being an only dog, he needs someone to wrestle with too!! And I think he is way too spoiled by OH and I because he gets all our attention :(

Poor Banjo is getting his cheek pulled at one stage but I figure he'd tell Bear off it hurt :mad

Love the bit at the end when Buster barks they stop then Bear leaps into Banjo's bum :laugh:

Lol - so cute, I am feeling really bad the last few days about Mason being an only dog, he needs someone to wrestle with too!! And I think he is way too spoiled by OH and I because he gets all our attention :)

Maybe we should start up a chant on your facebook about Mason needing a friend and OH might weaken. :o

We won't mention that its 2X the poop, 2X the vet bills. 2X the dog hair and 2X the food bills we will just mention the good stuff like 2X the loving, 2x the free time because the dogs exercise each other and Mason being 2X as happy because he has a sibling for company when Mum and Dad aren't home. :)

Poor Banjo is getting his cheek pulled at one stage but I figure he'd tell Bear off it hurt :laugh:

Love the bit at the end when Buster barks they stop then Bear leaps into Banjo's bum :o

Lol - so cute, I am feeling really bad the last few days about Mason being an only dog, he needs someone to wrestle with too!! And I think he is way too spoiled by OH and I because he gets all our attention :mad

Jenna is still spoilt, and I'm the only one big enough in this household to wrestle with her which I do.

Poor Banjo is getting his cheek pulled at one stage but I figure he'd tell Bear off it hurt :laugh:

Love the bit at the end when Buster barks they stop then Bear leaps into Banjo's bum :o

Lol - so cute, I am feeling really bad the last few days about Mason being an only dog, he needs someone to wrestle with too!! And I think he is way too spoiled by OH and I because he gets all our attention :mad

Jenna is still spoilt, and I'm the only one big enough in this household to wrestle with her which I do.

My OH wrestles with Mason

Poor Banjo is getting his cheek pulled at one stage but I figure he'd tell Bear off it hurt :mad

Love the bit at the end when Buster barks they stop then Bear leaps into Banjo's bum :laugh:

Lol - so cute, I am feeling really bad the last few days about Mason being an only dog, he needs someone to wrestle with too!! And I think he is way too spoiled by OH and I because he gets all our attention :)

You're just trying to talk yourself into this dog should he become available :D :o If he's what you want and hubby agrees, you know you're giving a great dog a great home :) He's a lovely boy and you know why I think so :)

Urgh, Wolfs worst training session ever tongith :) Ended up taking him home 10 mins into class coz he had no focus at all, just wanted to sniff around. Think it is coz it was his first time out in 2 weeks because I've been away- fingers crossed he behaves at the show on the weekend!

Urgh, Wolfs worst training session ever tongith :) Ended up taking him home 10 mins into class coz he had no focus at all, just wanted to sniff around. Think it is coz it was his first time out in 2 weeks because I've been away- fingers crossed he behaves at the show on the weekend!

oh dear lol wolf behave for mummy or aunty lisa will take you in the ring rofl

I wagged training tonight :rofl: I've been trying to study. Haven't gotten as far as I'd like!

I think all of us did :rofl:

It might have been a good thing that we did wag since I hear 2 cars were broken into and things stolen - so just a reminder - lock your cars when at K9.

Also 2 agility dogs back from the Susan Garrett seminar in NSW are at Murdoch with tick bites :) Fingers crossed they are both OK.

It might have been a good thing that we did wag since I hear 2 cars were broken into and things stolen - so just a reminder - lock your cars when at K9.

Also 2 agility dogs back from the Susan Garrett seminar in NSW are at Murdoch with tick bites :) Fingers crossed they are both OK.

Thats awful! I hope the dogs are ok. :rofl:

Is anyone going to the Rally meeting tonight? I have an 11am-7pm shift today so probably won't be making it (unless I go straight from work and I am undecided if thats a good idea yet).