Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Tiggy i have gone a couple of times and seen no other people lol. Its lovely in winter

It is lovely at this time of the year. The water is still quite low but flowing at least.

I am planning on going some time this week to do some pregnancy photos i hope it is quiet :laugh:

Tiggy i have gone a couple of times and seen no other people lol. Its lovely in winter

It is lovely at this time of the year. The water is still quite low but flowing at least.

I am planning on going some time this week to do some pregnancy photos i hope it is quiet :laugh:

its very quiet during the week ;)

I've never been, would like to though. Think we need a DOL meet there :)

It's pretty rocky and hilly. Sure you're up for it. :p

What are you trying to say? That I can't handle rocks and hills? laugh.gif

its very quiet during the week ;)

Could be embarassing for any people that come across us otherwise :rofl:

Could be embarassing for any people that come across us otherwise :rofl:

Why? Are you going to do them naked? :eek:

I'm eating my lunch here!!

:rofl: hahahahaha well the plan is semi naked lol with some nice cloth, muslin or something, the idea will be to appear naked but i will be wearing a bra and undies :laugh:

as for the husband can't comment :p

No the 3 year vaccine doesn't include KC. That is yearly. I do it if required.

Lewis is now Kerrypark Urban Legend ET. He also got a CCD pass. He didn't work really well as I got him out too early and he was tired. I am very proud of him though, 750km drive Friday, ET Saturday, trial and CCD pass Sunday and 750kms back today.

Love my boy and very proud of him

Thanks for all the congrats guys. Trial wasn't the best, but we did it. ET was great he went into auto pilot and cruised along. I think he was have finished on the lowest HR there. We are home again thank goodness. A big four days