Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Mason had a pass this am although it was a poor one, he took off like a chop in fast pace! We now have our 3 passes :)

Congrats!!! I hope there is video!! :D

Congrats to bedazzled on UDX pass number 2! And to OSS and Lewis on their ET title and 2nd CCD pass!!

Ruby got her 2nd JDX leg yesterday with 3rd place, and Millie got her final JD leg and 3rd place also for her JD title! So now both my girls have their CD and JD titles and are both also 1 pass each off their CDX and AD titles! Nothing like a bit of sibling rivalry :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

No video and if there was I would delete it it was so bad i was surprised that i passed!! Firstly he missed an auto sit - then a dog tried to come in ring with us and i stopped my heelwork while judge got the person and dog away. Then during fast pace mason zoomed off so far ahead of me i was skiing behind him - trust me it wasnt pretty !! Judge was good tho gave us loads of halts, drops, stands etc to get focus back.

RallyValley handled Ruby in Open Jumping yesterday and they both did well! In the morning trial I made the mistake of sitting outside the ring to film them. Ruby found it hard to line up at the start, her body kept twisting around to my direction and was distracted. RV got her attention back and with a nice start line stay they took off and got half way through before Ruby came running out of the ring straight to me :o Nice to know my girl loves me that much laugh.gif (sometimes I do wonder!!!)

The afternoon trial went much better. I didn't go near the ring and watched from a distance. They lined up beautifully at the start and RV handled her very nicely around the course and managed to finish! She even weaved for RV so it was great for both of them thumbsup1.gif Such a shame I don't have it filmed, but I was standing on the opposite side of that ring and the one next to it, waiting to go in with Millie.

Well done RV!! thumbsup1.gif

Took my gang to Bells Rapids this morning. It was lovely. :)

Where's this Tiggy? and are there many other dogs around?

It's in Brigadoon at the end of Cathedral Ave. There was a few dogs around when I was leaving.

Tiggy i have gone a couple of times and seen no other people lol. Its lovely in winter

It is lovely at this time of the year. The water is still quite low but flowing at least.

Tiggy i have gone a couple of times and seen no other people lol. Its lovely in winter

It is lovely at this time of the year. The water is still quite low but flowing at least.

I've never been, would like to though. Think we need a DOL meet there :)

It's pretty rocky and hilly. Sure you're up for it. :p

It's pretty rocky and hilly. Sure you're up for it. :p

Lol, I panicked the once when Mason went swimming down the river, but there was a lot more water 2 winters ago :)