Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I think I should take the lease over, I could make a killing! As long as they keep charging 3 bucks for a cup of INSTANT coffee, and people willingly buy it, I can see me retiring to my dog property sooner rather than later :D

Maybe we can go into business together ;)

Speaking of photos, huuuuuuuge thanks to CrazyCresties for our photoshoot this morning! I think out of the gazillion shots CC took, there is bound to be a nice one in there! Can't wait to see them (but will wait as CC is going to be a busy girl! ;))

Just to tease you, I've had a quick scan through them and looks like there are some nice one ;) Will hopefully get the editing done this weekend for you, but it may take a bit longer........ :)

Speaking of photos, huuuuuuuge thanks to CrazyCresties for our photoshoot this morning! I think out of the gazillion shots CC took, there is bound to be a nice one in there! Can't wait to see them (but will wait as CC is going to be a busy girl! ;))

Just to tease you, I've had a quick scan through them and looks like there are some nice one ;) Will hopefully get the editing done this weekend for you, but it may take a bit longer........ :)

CC is a star :thumbsup:

Such a tease!!!! :p :rofl:

And yep, I second Ptolomy, you're a STAR!!!! :worship:

I got to meet Zora tonight! :happydance:

You didn't come see me.... am I scary or something? eek1.gifrofl1.gif

Not as such, but I did set up a big c crate (without a floor) in the lounge room with a big off cut of Lino I bought for $20 under it and fed his meals in it. He slept in it the first night and since and all his meals are stll fed in the crate. He looooves his crate! It has the door open all the time and there is always a dog in it by choice!

He also is crated in the car and I make a big point of not allowing him to jump out even when the door is open unless I give a release command.

Question, when you guys brought puppy home for the first time and wanted to crate train did any of you do the crate games with them that day??

Yesterday my beautiful little Gizmo passed away, I was blessed to have him in my life for 13 short wonderful years and another peice of my heart has broken. If I had known the hug I gave him that morning would be my last and my goodbye was to last a lifetime rather than a few hours while I was at work I would have stayed with him for the time we had left. RIP my darling boy, reunited with Brandy and Abby your old mates and meeting up with Whiskey too, I hope they have lots of balls at Rainbow bridge for you and you don't have to pinch them of the big dogs up there. LOVE YOU BABY, the pain I feel is worth it to have had you in my life.

post-27419-0-35468000-1312905864_thumb.jpg

post-27419-0-44408900-1312906208_thumb.jpg

Yesterday my beautiful little Gizmo passed away, I was blessed to have him in my life for 13 short wonderful years and another peice of my heart has broken. If I had known the hug I gave him that morning would be my last and my goodbye was to last a lifetime rather than a few hours while I was at work I would have stayed with him for the time we had left. RIP my darling boy, reunited with Brandy and Abby your old mates and meeting up with Whiskey too, I hope they have lots of balls at Rainbow bridge for you and you don't have to pinch them of the big dogs up there. LOVE YOU BABY, the pain I feel is worth it to have had you in my life.

Ozjen - Gizmo is the third WA DOLer to pass over the bridge in the last week. I know how you feel, I can relate to the tears, sending BIG hugs your way

xx

Guest RosieFT

I am so very sorry Ozjen. <hugs>

:cry: My heart breaks for you ozjen

A very special little man who won over a lot of people - who could resist him squirming into their lap for a cuddle?! I imagine he'll be up there chasing after the tennis ball with the big dogs just like he used to. RIP Gizzy :cry:

so sorry ozjen i know the heart break well, fly high gizzy look out for zeus he'll happily chase balls with you