I Need To Enter Shows But Have No Motivation

Ashanali

For the last couple of months I keep telling myself I need to enter shows. I have a cheque book right in front of me, the dog magazines next to me, I have entry forms on the computer I just need to print them, envelopes are to the right of me.

I honestly just can't get motivated to go through it all and put it together and send off entries.

I like shows, I like heading out with my dogs, it's just doing the entries that I hate.

So someone try and motivate me. I need a little :xmaswelcome::laugh:

Edited by Ashanali

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruit someone as your personal show secretary to keep track of when shows are on, when Closing Dates are to do your entries for you. Oh, the same person might also be (conned into) happy to be your dog washer also.

Oh... in an ideal world , sigh!

Recruit someone as your personal show secretary to keep track of when shows are on, when Closing Dates are to do your entries for you. Oh, the same person might also be (conned into) happy to be your dog washer also.

Oh... in an ideal world , sigh!

Now that's a good idea :laugh: Years ago a friend and I owned a dog in partnership and she did all the entries for us both. Worked great for me until I turned up at a show with the girls all bathed and groomed to find out she had forgotten to send the entry. I gave her heaps about that one for ages :xmaswelcome:

Because you can:

:eek:

AND

:rofl:

AND

:rofl:

THEN

From time to time you:

:rofl: :D :D :rofl::laugh::rofl::xmaswelcome::rofl:

If you really hate doing entries, there's always Ozentries. ;)

Thats why I go to shows! :rofl: dont forget the :rofl:

Buy yourself a new pair of shiny shoes then you will want to go to shows to wear them :rofl:

This is great motivation for me to look into getting a pooch worthy of showing! :D

I bought a new show suit when I was in Melbourne. I was hoping that would help. It's really really nice and more money then I've ever spent on show clothes.

Nope... it's been two months and I still haven't entered a show.

I bought a trailer (as Poocow said) and I've only been to two shows since then.

I just REALLY hate doing entries. REALLY REALLY hate it. :xmaswelcome:

ETA: Yes, I've used the word, "really" alot.

Edited by Ashanali