Asha's Thread

becandcharch

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's so beautiful. I absolutely love seeing photos of Asha (something about her face and expression always reminds me of Justice) and photos of her and Charche together are to die for. I can't believe you've had her for a year now!!!! Feel free to add more photos!! :wave:

That's for sure. I get quite a lump in me froat, looking at them.

You've been so lucky with those two that they got on together from the start, it really was a perfect match. Now when I look at her I see perhaps rotti/kelpie which I see you mentioned earlier on. It wouldn't surprise me if they are at least 2 of the breeds in her recent background.

All the photos you have taken are just wonderful. So much expression in them.

Happy one year homecoming Asha! She sure was a lucky girl when you guys happened along. Id say it was meant to be! Beautiful shots.

If you dont mind me asking what d o you feed them, thier coats are just divine.

Feel free to add more photos!! :shrug:

Nawww I love that you guys enjoy their photos!!

I havent got many on this computer but grabbed a couple more from Flickr

Charch always has to be touching her!

5007876400_e7b07e44e3.jpg

How do you say no to this?!

5030737709_e2c4545f1a.jpg

tlc I feed them my own mix of raw. I havent followed anything but just get their meat (beef/roo) and blend it up with whatever vegies are cheap at the market!

They gets lots of yummy roo tails, lamb necks and chicken frames. Ill chuck some eggs in too sometimes.

I was actually only thinking the other day that I should check if they are missing out on anything as I have never followed a 'recipe' but hey, they seem happy and healthy!

Kirislin I see rotti kelpie and shepherd in her at times. Who knows?!

MM thanks for your comments. I know you always post when I pop some new ones up :(

Edited by becandcharch