January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

Ive been too busy to upload but not too busy to take a photo each day. They arent very inspired but I will save my fancy shots for the weekend when I have time to do it :cry:

Day 10:

4268078617_331d5d5b09.jpg

Day 11:

4268824122_54e1f623ce.jpg

Day 12:

4268080355_dd0c284ff4.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's actually hardly any fluff for my raggies...when they shed going from winter to summer it's like a fluffy snowstorm! But I brush them pretty much every other day just cos they love it. :cry:

Glad you liked the colours...the red is just the top of a footstool and the black background is my entertainment cabinet...But I thought it gave it a 'studio'-ish feel which I liked.

I'm still amazed by the shots of your four pups (who are adorable btw!). The photos of them all together just look perfect...even down to the matching pink tongues! I think I'll set myself a challenge to get a photo of my two nicely posed together....if that doesn't work then I'll just post up the failed pics for a laugh! :cry:

Adelaide Oval for West End Draught Redbacks v Tasmanian Tigers tonight... we were guests of Aaron O'Brien so it is only fair that today's photo is of him bowling to Naved-ul-Hasan who hits it straight to Harris for O'Briens 3rd and the 6th wicket of the Tigers. Redbacks won by 23 runs and are in the BigBash Twenty20 Grand Final!

4268917084_cf77ed1b78.jpg

My work place

DSC01931.jpg

oops had a great shot of my work computer but when I've posted it I've realised it has someone's data on the screen.. so have had to remove it... bugger and it was a decent pic too.

And a work colleague - she will HATE me for posting this one.

DSC01937.jpg

Edited by Ams

Wow Justice shades!! That's a great shot - shame about the fencing going up!

Love the cricket shot SB!

Here's mine for today:

4268278729_58e3c8687e.jpg

I would have used this one since Mow looks so cute and his little paws are crossed but since I used a shot of Mow yesterday I didn't want to double up!

4268271629_c839c28a41.jpg

Oops, busy day for us yesterday. We went to our neighbours house, so I took the camera. I know it's another boring kid shot, but there's a reason for it - Amelia is a nightmare to photograph. I've come to the conclusion that babies are relatively easy to work with, but toddlers can be so difficult. As soon as Amelia sees the camera, she poses, she grins, she runs around and it's all very hard. This was, quite literally, the only natural-looking photo I was able to get. It really was a challenge.

4269457739_5fb41ef461.jpg

Nik you look like your putting a spell on us! My remote is on its way, woo hoo!

JS I love the tones in your building

Shell mows paws are so cute :thumbsup:

Tilly whats happening in your SES shot?

HUga I think Amelia is giving your the bird! Great shot

Wolfsong your bee is unreal!! What lens are you using?

tlc whats your secret?? How do you get them to all pose like that!?

SB love the action shot. The colours look great.

Too many to comment on!

I left my wirelss at work yesterday for here are mine from yesterday.

I know its a photo a day but the light was so overcast and perfect for photos that I have a few I like :laugh:

Took the dogs for a walk to the shops and got these along the way

If Charch has something Asha wants it. If Asha has something Charche wants it.

4269571067_1096bc61df.jpg

Waiting patiently

4269571059_cee119c44c.jpg

Just Cam

4269571055_5339832d76.jpg

I thought this tree looked cool but was boring on its own so I made Cam climb it !

4269571053_1db32bbbdd.jpg

Edited by becandcharch