January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fiona, I like the perspective of your shot, you should have had a doggy looking through the slats, I have tried this but not very successfully, might have to give it another go!

lol that would have been interesting - the slats are the side of a rain cover/mini roof on over the back door :) bags not holding the 32kg monsta up there for a 2nd go at it ;)

the other version, I didn't do a great job, I can see two red gum leaves, one original, one cloned, might go back for another bash at this but for now it will do. I am just please I am finally starting to have a go. :)

4270011025_38fec104ba.jpg

That's brilliant, my initial cloning jobs were absolutely appalling ;) You can't notice that anything's been altered.

Wolfsong your bee is unreal!! What lens are you using?

Thankyou :)

I'm just using a Panasonic DMC-TZ11 Lumix, nothing special.

JS, I love your photo its brilliant

Shell, great shot, I love the book.

Here is mine for today.

Day 12

Stairs

4271279442_5580cfd51c.jpg

Guest Kate_Summer

Thats right, I had forgotten about your bee shot WS, amazing I thought it was too :)

SBT I'm in LOVE with your dog's face hehe

Love...go back in & check whose pic it was....brb kja - poor dog being left in a car, thats horrendous(cops should be called so the owner gets a fine!) Really great shot though, really love the colors!

Snaps, love the colors from your brick shot too!

Kristin? Love your dog shot, looks like he/she is up to something naughty lol

Like that BC shot he looks gorgeous, nice colors too ;)

Edited by Kate_Summer

Well I'm off to Sydney for a couple of days and I'm staying with my Grandma who doesn't own a computer :rofl:

So I am going to have to fail this challenge. :mad And I've been so good at making sure I post at least one a day. Hopefully I will have lots of good ones to show you when I get back.

I'm not leaving on a high note. Here's a photo of a green tree frog that sits on my doorstep every night waiting for the sensor light and all the bugs that comes with it. :eat:

001.jpg

Well I'm off to Sydney for a couple of days and I'm staying with my Grandma who doesn't own a computer :eat:

So I am going to have to fail this challenge. :rofl: And I've been so good at making sure I post at least one a day. Hopefully I will have lots of good ones to show you when I get back.

you can still take the photos. Just post them when you get back :mad

Edited by Ashanali

:eat: @ carebear. There is a down side! I cant let my legs get spikey because its just not right when your husbands legs are smoother than yours! :rofl:

Arghhh 10pm and I hadnt taken a photo.

Not feeling very inspired as all I want to do is go to bed.

As you can see someone was already dreaming of possums, bones or who knows what.

The light wasnt great so it looks a bit grainy. I cant wait to learn about using flash so I dont always have to rely on natural light.

Zzzzzzzzzz...

4270726871_ac5801e23e.jpg