Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very Australian in your SP Nik!

Redangel - that is a fantastic pose and a very proud poodle!

Day 26 of the year - Australia Day! Apparently nothing means more to Australians than to head to a park, cook up a BBQ, sink a few tinnies and listen to JJJ's Hottest 100.... so here is one of the views of Seacliff Park in full flow

4305789845_5490cec253_b.jpg

A dodgy effort by me tonight.

My friends and I finally did our secret santa swap and I got a bubble machine - needless to say, Morgie loved it!

4305696053_e168d5c299.jpg

I was playing with my dogs this evening with bubbles and thought to self "gee that would make a great pic for tomorrow". **sigh** now I'll have to think of something else. Does look good.

Huga I like the first shot. He looks kinda heartbroken like its his fav pair of socks spinning on the line and he can't wait for them to dry.

Just went back over the last few days, my goodness there are some fantastic pics.

JS - love the bridge shot with the 2 streetlamps. I love the movement in the street pic and what a lovely warm tone of Justice in your last photo.

Schnauzer - love the birthday cake and the Aust.Day pic.

TN - love all your shots. I wish I was as imaginative as you are.

helen - gorgeous shot of Bella as usual.

kja - love the cat shot with the tongue sticking out. The truck pic is cool too.

Pointees - yes, I'm from the south west - Werribee.

Two Spirit - love the colour of the pegs.

Rozzie - lovely landscape of the ranges.

poocow - your morgan is so photogenic.

tlc - great shots of your dog catching the ball.

crazydaisy - those lollies look yummy.

redangel - gorgeous photo of your neighbours dog, what expresssive eyes. And what a patriotic poodle you have.

kirislin - love your plant photos especially the 2nd pic. So love the shot of your whippet with the rainbow effect on the side of the face.

fluffypaws - great shot of the bee.

ams - pretty flowers.

huga - I love the 1st and 4th one of the clothesline pics. So beautiful.

fionac - vibrant colours on the birds.

kate summer - sweet photos of your little princess.

for those that asked about my last pic - yes, it is a garden plaque, made of concrete I guess, and bought it at a market.

hmnnn, now what will I take a photo of for today..... :)

Sorry, haven't had the time to join this year. There are some beautiful photos in this thread.

Last evening a few white cockatoos came by on Australia Day to scream and just hang out in the Liquid Ambers. Gave it a vintage faded effect in PS due to the strong backlighting for something different. Taken from the front porch and I was rather pissed when I took it (thank god for IS in the lens).

4307119663_08796c433f.jpg

Edited by Ripley

Ok I have a lot of catch up to do. Been doing it tough at the Australian Open so here are my shots!

Jan 24 - Friends new bubba Hudson

4307110365_edd60f7a2d.jpg

Jan 25 - Jo Tsonga

4307782914_dfdf36ba1e.jpg

Check out the baby cows!!

4307788768_beeef69d75.jpg

4307793786_0de410995c.jpg

Jan 26 - Maria Kirilenko. Is this not the most lady like serve you have ever seen? Maria Kirilenko at the Oz open.

Men love her, woman love to hate her. Look at that bod!

4307884122_a080a8eca6.jpg

Andy Roddick -

4307907854_dee6d94323.jpg

I hate the tennis :dunce: But the photos are great, Bec.

I am loving how I can tell who has posted the work just by looking at it :dummy: Bec, Justice, Terra and kja all have very distinct styles. It's really cool.

I wanna go to the tennis :p I love the tennis. I'm jealous.

Yeah I love it too. We saw some great games... BUT I spent quite a bit of time really wanting to go play with these guys :dunce:

Seats on the 2nd day werent as close as the 1st so I made Cam sneak into the members section with me so I could get some half decent shots.

We nearly lasted a whole set before we got a tap on the shoulder :dummy:

4307491153_842f01f8cc.jpg