January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

**sigh** I wish I could have bunnies here :)

:angel: Have you considered the rare, 'long eared guinea pigs'?

We had a few of these elusive creatures when growing up (in Brisbane). They are a bit bigger than guinea pigs and have long ears. They look remarkably like rabbits actually... eat exactly the same, have all the same needs, actually, if you didn't know any better, you might actually say it was a rabbit... but they weren't. They were 'long eared guinea pigs'.

;) :laugh:

They sound weird! :o

If you weren't in QLD Ams,I would send Flick along for a holiday. ;) I've got 4 rabbits here with the three gundogs, so a holiday might do Flick well. ;)

Thanks JS! :) I feel like I did a half decent photo. :) Bring on more action shots for the last 3 (?) days on this month.

Love the eyes PooCow, and the bees shots look amazing.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful bee photos Kirislin. They look lovely and vibrant. I'm not sure if you realised but there is a dark smudge on the second one?

Yep, it's actually a very out of focus blade of grass. I've just spent the last 30mins trying to clone it out but I cannot get the blue water background even enough so I've given up.

Whooops, exif data added!

Kate - I think Ash wanted me to send it to her so SHE could use it :angel:

BTW - I finally got my daily shots up on my blog -> Kristin's News <- if you want to take a look. Some are different, some are the same, all have EXIF data listed. Feel free to comment.

I'm excited for February coz I have big changes coming to the blog that I think are going to be cool :laugh:

Edited by kja

Great photos everyone. I've given up on that last one of Daisy. I just used one of the cool tones in LR but it turned out really green.

I thought I would try again with a statue I love but can never get a good enough picture of. I actually like that it is really dark as it matches her expression, but what does everyone else think?

008-2.jpg

Urghhh sick as a dog today. Why do that say that anyways?! I'm loving this challenge but today was hard!

I havent missed a day yet so this flu wasnt getting the better of me!

The Explorers

Having Asha around has meant that Charch has re explored our back yard. These 2 are always running/sniffing/hiding/chasing. They have such a good time.

I love spying on them when they dont know im watching. They are such characters.

4311248988_75e985c46f.jpg

I'm way too tired to do the comment thing tonight but everyone's photos are lovely and it's so great so many have stuck it out for the month...3 days to go!

I've had such a horrible busy crappy day at work I really had to force myself to take my camera when we walked the dogs or I knew I wouldn't take a photo today......

So here's my snap for Day 28.

4310533665_30ba5a87c6_o.jpg

Poo - Aww, I know that look :hug:
Poor Toppy, PooCow! :o

Yeah the poor boy was like 'we're all going to diiiiiiiie' :laugh: He hates storms so much.

I thought of Top when our house started shaking with the thunder!!! Even I felt uncomfortable! :hug: