January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

Thanks Evolving!!

And JS, I dont know if I would have the stamina for 365 :thumbsup: I am please with myself that I made a concious effort every day to take photos but there were a few ordinary days where I just thought oh thatll do!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbsup: challenge police, your right I guess we could i was just looking at a few more pics I took today and wondered if I should put them here or start a new thread? Will see how many there are then decide. I was having so much fun today with my lot at the park, and i was thinking about how they just mean so much to me and I dont know what Id do without them then I thought :laugh: I felt so bad for Serena and Rocco, it just felt so wrong that I was thinking how good is my life when he is gone....:laugh: and not sure if it is coincidence or not but on the way home from the park i see a ute with a dog just like Rocco in the back and then tonight at dinner I see hanging on my MILs wall a calendar with another dog just like Roc, well when I say just like Roc there could never be another Rocco but I think you know what i mean. Anyway, thats my little thing for today, I know I could have posted this in the other thread but i have posted there and just wanted to let it out!!

You know, just coz january ends there's no Challenge Police that will lock the thread so if we want to keep going, we can - even while other challenges are on :rofl:

Yep - that is the point of asking Troy to open a subforum for previous challenges. People can either add to old challenges or simply use them to brush up on stuff that has been covered in them.

If people wish to keep going with this, they are most welcome, just be aware the thread will soon be moved to the 'challenges' subforum. :)

Will need to look through everyones pics properly tomorrow. Huga that last photo is gorgeous!!

2 days to go!!!

4315069889_8e00f89722.jpg

He's a very photogenic bloke. the first thing that came to my mind here is "dreaming of Lance" :)

someone asked about Greyhounds dirty teeth. Trainers dont seem to feed them bones. They get nothing to really chew, it's usually either mushy or dry food and most have disgusting teeth. I only know of one who's in training who has lovely white teeth and yes his owner /trainer always gets him at least one bone a week. Sadly, the dog has absolutely no ability, but his owner loves him. :rofl:

I know I'm dreadfully behind - I've been taking photos but haven't had the chance to upload them...will try and do that (hopefully) tonight if we get back early enough...I love the photos everyone is posting - it's opened my eyes to completely different perspectives......some ways of viewing the world, that I'd never imagined.... :)

Huga I just love the aspect of your photo of Lola...what lens did you use? I love the aspect...what position did you adopt to get that pic? Awesome.

The only lens I ever use 18-50mm :) And I was on the ground with her, as usual (leaning forward on my elbows I think - so ladylike).

So I take it you like the DSLR camera then Huga? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Feel free to keep using it. I'm in no hurry to have it back here and it's nice to see that it's still capable of awesome images. (ETA - We all know Huga takes great photos - I'm talking about the fact that the camera is old and I know it has a few annoying issues and I'm suprised that the photos are coming out looking great!)

Edited by Ashanali

Guest Kate_Summer

4317820038_1e7efbe70f_b.jpg

4307422305_0b0c2578eb_o.jpg

4308156726_fbe24bd33d_o.jpg

Thats all for me for this month :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the new challenge!

Will be back soon to look at the last few days!

I have enjoyed this challenge so much, not only trying to figure out what I'm going to take a pic of each day, but looking at this thread. Some truly inspirational images - congrats to all and big thanks to ASH.

Day 31 - today a little story. You may recall our little visitor in her tutu, well she comes over every day now.

I have a dog bowl of water on a cut off tree stump (for the birdies not the dogs).

This morning our little visitor found it.

Is she laying an egg?

egg.jpg

Is she having a poo?

poo.jpg

Or is she just cooling off her fanny?

fanny.jpg

So I take it you like the DSLR camera then Huga? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Feel free to keep using it. I'm in no hurry to have it back here and it's nice to see that it's still capable of awesome images. (ETA - We all know Huga takes great photos - I'm talking about the fact that the camera is old and I know it has a few annoying issues and I'm suprised that the photos are coming out looking great!)

I love it and am so thankful you let me borrow it :thumbsup: Currently in the process of saving my dollars so I can buy my own - I wouldn't be able to live without one now.

Day 30... Sue

DSCN0085.jpg

Day 31... Baby Wagtails. We've watched them grow and they have finally left the nest.

DSCN0099-1.jpg

I have really enjoyed this challenge and have been amazed by my mobile phone. Now I just need to learn to use the camera mum bought me :thumbsup: