January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kirislin that is a very cool couch. I dont let myself go in there anymore because I fall in love with everything and its so $$$$$!

Todays,

Got Gloss?

Asha has a very shiny bottom lip. Sometimes when the light catches it, it looks like she's wearing lip gloss. I think its pretty cute.

4313634720_ab208285d0.jpg

Fluffypaws your photo is gorgeous. Great timing getting the seagull and the light is perfect.

Thanks Bellatrix. How's the new lens? Lovely pic, great colours.

Its great! though I havent had much time to play with it. It is quite heavy compared to the very light 50mm! Will have to play more this weekend! :)

Great shots guys, Bec Asha is so cute she kind of reminds me a bit of Cooper and his very soulful looks!!

Bella, just lovely!!

FP, great shot!! Hope next week is a better week at work...

annie Billy looks like a nice lad and love the light at the end of the tunnel!!

2 photos in a row... one from the 29th and one from today - the 30th!

Richard, who works with me, didn't like my chocolate box photo and said there were better things to photograph in the office, like his collection of toys on his monitor... so here they are!

53205_fgjpqwx345_m.jpg

day 30 - we're having the ensuite renovated so the dogs only have the front of the house and no yard as the fellow is in and out all day through the side gate. He's been here since 8 this morning, and the empty peanut butter jar is a life saver! But now the "rolling it around on the wood floor" is getting on my nerves!

-7661.jpg

SB, what sort of job do you do that makes you work for 16 hours thats a long day!! Thank Dog for chocolate :rofl: Love the Simpsons!

Rozzie, love the kids on the play ground!!

FP, Yum!!

Anniek, By the look on Doggys face Id say there is much enjoyment in a peanut better jar. :rofl:

Mine for today, Tried with a couple of props today with my two youngest, the older two are easy they do exactly what I want them to do but these two are like the class clowns!!

My Happy boy Bronson

DSC_0015-3.jpg

Mr Cool Dude

DSC_0028-2-1.jpg

Tully she reminds me of a little dutch girl with this hat on...:eek: Mid yawn

DSC_0037-2-3.jpg

DSC_0044-2-1.jpg

One of Bronson with the hat on,

DSC_0049-2.jpg

he wasnt impressed about the hat, this was what followed

DSC_0061-2-1.jpg

Just realized inthe last 2 photos how different the color of Brons fur looks, it is amazing how the light can make things look so different.