January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My friends dog Amber shes such a honey! She was a shelter pup, they went looking for a staffy cross and got her (more ridgy cross id say)

m_amberj.jpg

Hiding with us out in the shade I Love the way she sits...unusual and uncomfortable looking

m_ambershade.jpg

She believes shes a lapdog!

m_amber3.jpg

One of these is day 30. Kirslin there is nothing boring about greys and whippets I love them! Weibritty lovely colors. Love the shot of Alchemy. Tlc "mr cool dude" is my fav, but they are all good. AnnieK is a grey- enough said! Quick edit- just saw your horse pick, very handsome poocow.

Edited by redangel

Grr, internet is down to dial up speed :D So I can't see the bigger images. I can see a very pretty Asha, a gorgeous horse and a lovely greyhound :D

Today's pic is a hot dog. Lola has such a massive tongue. Actually, I don't know if it's all that big, or whether her flat face makes it look longer. Anyway, here she is reminding me why we don't do big walks with her. Harry and Lola are opposite ends of the spectrum, he could go forever and she can only get to the end of the street before wanting to turn around.

4315791158_56d8c4c1d8.jpg

Guest Kate_Summer

Haven't looked at the pics yet, but unfortunately saw Beca's pic - I really love it!

Eating dinner right now will be back later to look at the others!

Love the photo of the Simpsons characters SB. BTW, 16 hour days are insane!!

Thanks

Ended up being in the office until 04:45 - which meant I was in from 08:00 until 04:45.... not good.

I work in the IT department for a well known Oil and Gas company who were the main sponsors of the Tour Down Under - hence all the cycling pics!

Bec you hubby has such a dreamy look about him, love the background, can I say bohken (sp) :thumbsup:

Js, fab shots of Justice!!

Kja Dora so cute!!

Huga, you are right about Lola tounge it is massive :laugh: Great shot.

Pointees, great SP!!

I will be disapointed after tomorow as this challenge will be done with but hope the next one will be as good and lots of participants!!

I believe I may be cursed with cameras.

I just bought a new camera to replace my one that went for a swim and while it works and I love it I just tried to upload the softwear on the computer and the disk I need appears to be blank.

I love your dogs Tlc. and Wolfsong Alchemy is a little (big) cutie.