2010 Brags Thread

Well dont Biker Girl. More passes to come.

Gee news does travel fast lol yep I think your right it does ring a bell. It was going a tad bit fast when they were saying the winners as we were a bit excited with Irma's win lol

I have my "spies" even from all the way down here :):kissbetter:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I have heard that you had a really good night Xena :) Congrats :o

I have a little brag from our first trial of the year....................

Tasha passed her second leg of open with a acore of 187, unfornately it did get quite warm in Launie today & Tash found the pm trial abit warmer & missed her sit of the COP, however I was reaaly pleased with her work considering I had been away for two weeks before the trial.

AND

Seven in the am trial only missed ONE article in UD, very pleased with how she put it together ;)

The best news, is that Seven in the pm trial PASSED her first leg of UD with a score 178, missed a couple of sits on her articles & general positioning on the heelwork :laugh:

Not a bad start to the trialling year :D even if I do say so myself :)

:kissbetter: Well done girls!!

:kissbetter: Good job, Biker Girl and the girls. Knew that UD pass wouldn't be too long coming. I missed you - did agility at Tas Dog on Saturday (some nice runs, but only 2 Qs for Kirra and me - but one was a 1st in Open Agility), and then was at the show at Westbury today - might just as well have stayed in Lonnie to watch you!

:kissbetter: Good job, Biker Girl and the girls. Knew that UD pass wouldn't be too long coming. I missed you - did agility at Tas Dog on Saturday (some nice runs, but only 2 Qs for Kirra and me - but one was a 1st in Open Agility), and then was at the show at Westbury today - might just as well have stayed in Lonnie to watch you!

I like the way you said "and then was the show at Westbury" :)

Maybe we should stick to the performance side of our doggies, rather than "someone's" opinion of what a breed "should" look like :laugh: ;)

:) Good job, Biker Girl and the girls. Knew that UD pass wouldn't be too long coming. I missed you - did agility at Tas Dog on Saturday (some nice runs, but only 2 Qs for Kirra and me - but one was a 1st in Open Agility), and then was at the show at Westbury today - might just as well have stayed in Lonnie to watch you!

I like the way you said "and then was the show at Westbury" :)

Maybe we should stick to the performance side of our doggies, rather than "someone's" opinion of what a breed "should" look like :rofl::laugh:

:laugh: It is a whole different world. :)

We've had a BRILLIANT weekend.

Yesterday at Agility we ended up with 4 qualis from 8 runs.

CK scored 3 from 4 - one Agility, one gamblers and one snooker - all in novice.

Xena only managed 1 from her 4, but ran SOOOOOOOOOO fast. I have my girl back which is more important than any card.

Today we went to flyball. Xena still has another 2 weeks out on vet's advice (he doesn't like the box), but CK ran really well in his team to win division and go over the 400 points he needs to have his FM (Flyball master) title.

We will all sleep well tonight.

Hope everyone else is having fun as well.

Oh yeah - I met Yackett's Mum and Smisch at the trial as well. Their puppies were going really well. Good job guys.

Edited by Agility Dogs

Must've been a good weekend for it! :laugh:

We had some ok runs yesterday with just stupid mistakes costing passes, including a jump/tyre discrimination which bought up undone at the very last obstacle :D BUT we made up for it today with 3 JDM passes, a 1st, 3rd and a 6th and Darcy's JDM2. ;)

The first 2 runs were what I've been looking for for a long time - I have a bad habit of blowing lovely runs or getting passes which are anywhere from ugly to ok but these two runs were clean, tight lines, flowing and just felt really good. The 3rd one was good but not quite as smooth as the first two runs, but we did manage a lead out pivot which had an off course tunnel right in the dogs faces - and for a tunnel suck dog she didn't even acknowledge it! :laugh:

RUBYSTAR WHERE ARE YOU...........

Rubystar has 2 HUGE brags and has videos to go with them - and nope its not that Ruby survived a two hour trip in the back of the Tonka Truck with my red kids ;)

HURRY UP WILL YOU! :driving:

;) well hurry up its nearly bedtime RubyStar :driving: .

ETA. And where was my text message I saw you posting to facebook with no mention of a brag about an hour or so ago.

Edited by ness

;) I'm here!

After leaving Ptolomy's around 8pm, I had to go and fetch Millie from mum and dad's, come home, unpack, yada yada!

Anyhoo, at the Bunbury double obedience trial today, Ruby got her first Novice pass in the AM trial with 1st place and a score of 194 :laugh:

Then just when I didn't think it could get better, she got her second Novice pass in the PM trial with 1st place and a score of 190 :laugh:

So we walked away with 2 passes! 1 more to go before we're in big scary Open!! :):driving::(

I almost pulled her out of the heelwork in the second trial, she was tired so therefore zoning out a touch, but I couldn't blame her. We had been on the go since before 7am and by this time it was after 4pm, on her second trial and she didn't get a kip in all day.

Thankyou soooooooooo much to Ptolomy for letting me and my ratbag ride down with you and your kids. We had an absolute BLAST!! :rofl:

Ruby couldn't wipe the smile off her dial all day, until she got home, she is KNACKERED!!!!!!!!! She wouldn't smile for the photo ;)

rubynovicewins.jpg

Video to come :hug:

She was lovely RubyStar :rofl::(:laugh::driving: You should be very proud of her. Goood Girrl Ruby! ;) (oh and the handler wasn't half bad either!!!) :p

:laugh: I'm here!

After leaving Ptolomy's around 8pm, I had to go and fetch Millie from mum and dad's, come home, unpack, yada yada!

Anyhoo, at the Bunbury double obedience trial today, Ruby got her first Novice pass in the AM trial with 1st place and a score of 194 :D

Then just when I didn't think it could get better, she got her second Novice pass in the PM trial with 1st place and a score of 190 :D

So we walked away with 2 passes! 1 more to go before we're in big scary Open!! :hug::) ;)

I almost pulled her out of the heelwork in the second trial, she was tired so therefore zoning out a touch, but I couldn't blame her. We had been on the go since before 7am and by this time it was after 4pm, on her second trial and she didn't get a kip in all day.

Thankyou soooooooooo much to Ptolomy for letting me and my ratbag ride down with you and your kids. We had an absolute BLAST!! :p

Ruby couldn't wipe the smile off her dial all day, until she got home, she is KNACKERED!!!!!!!!! She wouldn't smile for the photo :rofl:

rubynovicewins.jpg

Video to come :rofl:

:( I'm here!

Anyhoo, at the Bunbury double obedience trial today, Ruby got her first Novice pass in the AM trial with 1st place and a score of 194 :laugh:

Then just when I didn't think it could get better, she got her second Novice pass in the PM trial with 1st place and a score of 190 :rofl:

So we walked away with 2 passes! 1 more to go before we're in big scary Open!! :laugh: ;) :)

Thankyou soooooooooo much to Ptolomy for letting me and my ratbag ride down with you and your kids. We had an absolute BLAST!! ;)

Ruby couldn't wipe the smile off her dial all day, until she got home, she is KNACKERED!!!!!!!!! She wouldn't smile for the photo :hug:

rubynovicewins.jpg

Video to come :D

Well done guys!!! You 2 deserved it after all the hard work you put in :driving: