2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTG Millie! She is going really well and you should be very proud! :laugh::hug::( Ruby is just a bit slower to mature :( Ruby's heelwork was lovely (just a little hiccup having to say hi to the stewards!!) and her retrieve over the jump was fabulous :rofl:

Brookie was a good boy and won UD and Open on 196 and 198. Scooter's UD round was gorgeous...just a missed sit in the box the only hiccup. Great day's trialling all round I think ;)

Woohoo well done Millie and with three 1st places WOW! Watch out Ruby, Millie is hot on your heels :o .

I literally held Millie's Qually card in front of Ruby and said "IN YOUR FACE!" I think Millie is going to be the obedience dog I hoped Ruby will be... but I won't be giving up on blondie just yet!!

Finally back from the GSP National in Sydney held on the weekend with some mixed results but still a worthy brag I think.

Coco who gets very car sick (poor girl thought she was going to die last day on the road :thanks: ) still managed to work well enough to win the UD ring (NQ as did the same jump in DJ twice), her SB was like she was on a piece of elastic to the article and she managed to ignore the big lake with all the birds landing on it that was right next to the ring. Her gloves were also incredible set up along the lake shore. She also managed a second place in Open with 193 (the winner got 197). we havent done any training in Open for ages as we have been focussed on the UD stuff so was very chuffed with this result.

Pip on the other hand had such a wonderful time embarassing me :rofl::laugh: that when she left the ring to say hello to the spectators between exercises I decided maybe it was time to retire her.

Finally back from the GSP National in Sydney held on the weekend with some mixed results but still a worthy brag I think.

Coco who gets very car sick (poor girl thought she was going to die last day on the road :laugh: ) still managed to work well enough to win the UD ring (NQ as did the same jump in DJ twice), her SB was like she was on a piece of elastic to the article and she managed to ignore the big lake with all the birds landing on it that was right next to the ring. Her gloves were also incredible set up along the lake shore. She also managed a second place in Open with 193 (the winner got 197). we havent done any training in Open for ages as we have been focussed on the UD stuff so was very chuffed with this result.

Pip on the other hand had such a wonderful time embarassing me :):rofl: that when she left the ring to say hello to the spectators between exercises I decided maybe it was time to retire her.

Sure is worthy of a brag - well done :thanks: and nothing like being brought back to earth with a thud by your other child :D

Great job RS!! The girls were on fire. Congrats on Millie's final CCD pass! What a great way to get her title :banghead:

Thanks! Yes it was lovely to finish with such a great score. Her first 2 trials were really nice too but both times she did something wrong so lost us a few points (90 and 91), so I was hoping the last one she would pull it together and get a nice score in the 90's, just didn't expect a 98!

:thanks: to the WA troops - especially of course Millie and Brookie. You must be really pleaed with how your girls are coming on RS.

Yes I have to say I am very pleased with how Millie is going. Not so sure about Ruby though :p

Coco who gets very car sick (poor girl thought she was going to die last day on the road :D ) still managed to work well enough to win the UD ring (NQ as did the same jump in DJ twice), her SB was like she was on a piece of elastic to the article and she managed to ignore the big lake with all the birds landing on it that was right next to the ring. Her gloves were also incredible set up along the lake shore. She also managed a second place in Open with 193 (the winner got 197). we havent done any training in Open for ages as we have been focussed on the UD stuff so was very chuffed with this result.

Pip on the other hand had such a wonderful time embarassing me :banghead::) that when she left the ring to say hello to the spectators between exercises I decided maybe it was time to retire her.

Woohoo well done!!!!! :laugh::rofl: Sounds like a lovely, and tempting, location to have a trial in!!

Millie's trial from today:

And Ruby's:

Great stuff RubyStar :thanks:

Rubystar should be mighty proud of herself - her kids both worked well on the weekend and she is one very neat tidy handler. Novice handlers could learn a lot from watching her :rofl:

take a bow Rubystar :laugh:

Congratulations!!!! :):laugh::offtopic:

Coco who gets very car sick (poor girl thought she was going to die last day on the road :D ) still managed to work well enough to win the UD ring (NQ as did the same jump in DJ twice), her SB was like she was on a piece of elastic to the article and she managed to ignore the big lake with all the birds landing on it that was right next to the ring. Her gloves were also incredible set up along the lake shore. She also managed a second place in Open with 193 (the winner got 197). we havent done any training in Open for ages as we have been focussed on the UD stuff so was very chuffed with this result.

Pip on the other hand had such a wonderful time embarassing me :) :D that when she left the ring to say hello to the spectators between exercises I decided maybe it was time to retire her.

Millie's trial from today:

And Ruby's:

Great stuff RubyStar :)

Rubystar should be mighty proud of herself - her kids both worked well on the weekend and she is one very neat tidy handler. Novice handlers could learn a lot from watching her :laugh:

take a bow Rubystar :offtopic:

Hint taken :D