Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Oh so excited, really thought we would be in for a long wait, and just found out we can bring home our Newfoundland next week!!!!!

How exciting, are you able to say where you are getting it from?

Oh so excited, really thought we would be in for a long wait, and just found out we can bring home our Newfoundland next week!!!!!

So jealous that we have to wait another 3 weeks! But I guess it's what happens when you want a show quality pup.

What colour Newfie are you getting?

Edited by Wadz

So jealous that we have to wait another 3 weeks! But I guess it's what happens when you want a show quality pup.

Hi Wadz where is your puppy from and what colour if you don't mind me asking?

Hi Mish13 we are getting our little girl from Krystalcove and she will be a little black bitch. We are just a little excited about adding our new pup to our family :D

Hi Mish13 we are getting our little girl from Krystalcove and she will be a little black bitch. We are just a little excited about adding our new pup to our family :D

I bet you are, I have spent some time with a breeder and her Newfs up her in Qld and I just love them drool and all. Cant wait to see photos of your new pup.

He is indeed. They look like little teddy bears at this age I think! The golden puppies look gorgeous too! You must be so anxious to know which little one is yours!

YES!!! Very anxious!! I think I check my e-mails every ten minutes LOL!! I hate waiting so much!!

They do look like teddy bears!! My partner wanted a mini schnauzer, so we both have a soft spot for them!!

He is indeed. They look like little teddy bears at this age I think! The golden puppies look gorgeous too! You must be so anxious to know which little one is yours!

YES!!! Very anxious!! I think I check my e-mails every ten minutes LOL!! I hate waiting so much!!

They do look like teddy bears!! My partner wanted a mini schnauzer, so we both have a soft spot for them!!

They are sweet little dogs. This will be my first mini schnuazer so I'm very excited. I'd be checking my emails just as often if I was in your position, not that knowing which one is mine makes it that much easier...just wish it was time for him to come home! Can't wait to see piccies of your little guy once you know which one!

Edited by ktig

I bet you are, I have spent some time with a breeder and her Newfs up her in Qld and I just love them drool and all. Cant wait to see photos of your new pup.

Newfs are great dogs! They are great for big sloppy cuddle :laugh: I shall be putting up lots of photos of our girl when we get her :D I'll be putting one up when we find out which bitch is ours!

We have a black boy also coming from Krystalcove

Oh how exciting! Is he from their first litter or their second litter? Our bitch is from their second litter! You'll have to put photos up when you get him :D

Grumpysmurf, what type of dog is he?? He's beautiful!!

He's a Multigen Australian Labradoodle. I realise many on this site are against these designer dogs, but we are just in love with them

You might like to have a read of the rules of the site :)

This site was created for pure bred dog discussion

The primary purpose of this forum is to promote and discuss pure bred dogs (as recognised by the ANKC) so we ask you respect our aim when visiting here. If you own a cross breed dog, you are also welcome here, but we ask that you refer to it by it's proper name (eg a pug-x or cavalier-x instead of the designer term 'pugalier'). Please do not start threads asking what breeds people think make up your cross-bred dog or to express your outrage at the latest designer dog you saw. We prefer to concentrate our discussion on the pure bred dog (ANKC recognised).

I did read the rules (at least skimmed it) and saw that part - hence an holding back talking about the breed of my dog :(

But I still don't know how to call him on this forum. He's not exactly a Labrador x Poodle :( Nor a Labrador x :(

Maybe I better stay out of this forum :(

DOL is packed full of advice but there are a lot of drama queens around here. Stay and chat, your puppy is lovely and there's plenty of advice to be found among these pages! :D Trust me, raising a puppy is hard, you're gonna need us! ;)

haha you can say that again.. I don't understand why people get so upset about such trivial matters?

Grumpysmurf, you have a beautiful Labrador x Poodle pup :) Thankyou for sharing such a gorgeous pic.

Grumpysmurf, what type of dog is he?? He's beautiful!!

He's a Multigen Australian Labradoodle. I realise many on this site are against these designer dogs, but we are just in love with them

You might like to have a read of the rules of the site :)

This site was created for pure bred dog discussion

The primary purpose of this forum is to promote and discuss pure bred dogs (as recognised by the ANKC) so we ask you respect our aim when visiting here. If you own a cross breed dog, you are also welcome here, but we ask that you refer to it by it's proper name (eg a pug-x or cavalier-x instead of the designer term 'pugalier'). Please do not start threads asking what breeds people think make up your cross-bred dog or to express your outrage at the latest designer dog you saw. We prefer to concentrate our discussion on the pure bred dog (ANKC recognised).

Please don't feel unwelcome here Grumpysmurf!