Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I'm not sure yet since it's still early days, but I'm keen to choose one soon. I'd like to put a name with a face :laugh:

Yay finally starting to buy things for the puppy. I brought a crate and big woolly blankets today!

Ah... puppy shopping. So exciting! I've spent so much on my fur kids already!!!

Are you after a girl or boy? Hopefully in a couple more weeks they'll be a bit bigger and you get to choose!

The plane just landed now waiting for him to be unloaded and then can pick him up!

Watching out the terminal window to see if I can see the crate!!!! God bless airport Internet!

Yaaaay!! :thumbsup: The wait is almost over!!!

ptolomy one question i want to get kelari into obedience too we are practicing heaps just don't want to confuse her yet as she needs to elarn the show stand lol but my question is: is heel just a position for a start point or are they expected to walk at heel??

For obedience they are expected to walk at heel - its the most important position in the whole wide world.

For showing it is not important.

Thankyou I will teach two different commands thankyou

Ah... puppy shopping. So exciting! I've spent so much on my fur kids already!!!

Are you after a girl or boy? Hopefully in a couple more weeks they'll be a bit bigger and you get to choose!

I hope so too Clastic :rofl: Oh my god I can spend hours looking online for puppy stuff, there are so many products on the market to buy! Especially toys. Trying to narrow down to a few is tough! :)

It will be a little boy puppy. How is young Pepper going by the way? :rofl: Any chance for a piccy?

Hudson has officially been in the state for a whole 5 hours. We can't keep our eyes off him (Tia included);D. He is sooooooooo CUTE!!!!!

Definitely not shy and packed full of character as well as being blessed with such beauty. Ahhh :):rofl: :rofl:

He is such a joy to watch.

Sorry can't stay and chat - gotta go and play :biggrin.gif:

DSC_6054.jpg

DSC_6062.jpg

DSC_6153.jpg

Edited by cornell

cornell - Hudson is gorgeous! Tia seems to be enjoying his company! Love the pics of the two of them together.

borderfan - ABOUT TIME you posted some pics! :laugh:

quickbrownfox - It is hard picking just a few toys for pups, OH is always worried when I'm 'just looking'.

Pepper is going well, although still crying most of the time.. mainly for attention. She LOVES her food though; we were at the vet and she tried to rip into a bag of dog food that was on display! Crazy girl!

Will post some pics for you later when I get all my photos together.

Edited by Clastic

Have heaps more but photobucket doesnt want to play nice. Is there another program to get them on here?? They all need downsizing. He has been doing zoomies with my kids in the yard all afternoon and is now belly up in his crate snoring! soo cute

Have heaps more but photobucket doesnt want to play nice. Is there another program to get them on here?? They all need downsizing.

I resize using paint and upload it as an attachment to the msg. You could possibly try Flickr? Basically the same as photobucket to share pics I think..

my gorgeous girl :laugh:

the puppies are adorable :(

well my good new is kelari is finally taking it upon herself to go outside to toilet ;) kids had door open so she runs outside hubby goes after her and she ignores him calling (which is odd se always comes) turns out she had to pee she went to toilet woop woop

post-33396-1277026610_thumb.jpg

Aww she's gorgeous Clastic! Even when she looks grumpy :cry:

My mum has a 3 y.o GSD that likes to hang his head off his bed while sleeping too. Never understood why he thought that was comfortable haha.

Yay 5 more weeks to go! (it feels like an eternity sometimes :grouphug: )

3 weeks old:

post-34377-1277194818_thumb.jpg

Also congrats Emery with your breakthrough with Kelari's toilet training ;)

Aww she's gorgeous Clastic! Even when she looks grumpy :(

My mum has a 3 y.o GSD that likes to hang his head off his bed while sleeping too. Never understood why he thought that was comfortable haha.

Yay 5 more weeks to go! (it feels like an eternity sometimes :laugh: )

3 weeks old:

post-34377-1277194818_thumb.jpg

Also congrats Emery with your breakthrough with Kelari's toilet training :laugh:

thankyou it is great when it starts to click :D