Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

WA, this may seem weird. I had a dream last night that my puppy arrived, but it wasn't my Aussie pup.. it was Halo!! In my dream she was very playful. Haha. I guess that's what I get for reading this thread before going to bed.

But oh my gosh she is so cute. So is Paddy. :laugh: Good to hear that Akira likes Halo.

Haha, that's hilarious! She is very playful actually, she and Paddy were playing through the puppy pen and this morning she and Akira were playing and she was biting Akira's ruff. :laugh:

WA, this may seem weird. I had a dream last night that my puppy arrived, but it wasn't my Aussie pup.. it was Halo!! In my dream she was very playful. Haha. I guess that's what I get for reading this thread before going to bed.

But oh my gosh she is so cute. So is Paddy. :( Good to hear that Akira likes Halo.

Haha, that's hilarious! She is very playful actually, she and Paddy were playing through the puppy pen and this morning she and Akira were playing and she was biting Akira's ruff. :laugh:

I'm totally jealous that you can take her to work!

I wish I could, but our office manager hates dogs (to the point of being phobic) :laugh:

But oh my gosh she is so cute. So is Paddy. :laugh: Good to hear that Akira likes Halo.

Haha, that's hilarious! She is very playful actually, she and Paddy were playing through the puppy pen and this morning she and Akira were playing and she was biting Akira's ruff. :shrug:

I'm totally jealous that you can take her to work!

I wish I could, but our office manager hates dogs (to the point of being phobic) :)

I really am super lucky. :( Everyone in my office adored her as well.

Jrm, today is the day! Hope you have a fun new day with the new pup. Will be expecting some pics later on. :)

Koemi, congrats on the pup being born! I think Papillons are one of my favourite toy breeds. Will you be showing or getting one as a pet? I wish I could take my dog to work!! I don't think they'd appreciate a puppy in a camera shop right in the middle of town. Haha.

Guest english.ivy
i think next time im going to get a blue heeler lmao.. the boy is shocking for keeping clean.. he had a bath the other night and he was dirty again within 24 hours lmao

Boys are like that! I washed my 11 month old Pointer pup and 24 hours he's filthy again.