Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

We can finally post on this forum!!!! We have been waiting for 4 years to get a jack pup my daughter and i as hubby said no finally hes said yes and the breeder even has a litter due in Feb fingers crossed as we only want a girl as its for my daughter to show and trial. We have a really old Xjack foxie who we rescued and shes trained him to trailling we both spent the morning in Big W pet section checking out all the collars, sqeakies ets. So now its a different kind of waiting game for us

We can finally post on this forum!!!! We have been waiting for 4 years to get a jack pup my daughter and i as hubby said no finally hes said yes and the breeder even has a litter due in Feb fingers crossed as we only want a girl as its for my daughter to show and trial. We have a really old Xjack foxie who we rescued and shes trained him to trailling we both spent the morning in Big W pet section checking out all the collars, sqeakies ets. So now its a different kind of waiting game for us

congrats on twisting hubbies arm..

Wow alot happensin here i a few days LOL

CUTE pics everyone!! SG- any closer to knowing which is urs??

And kepala wise a puppy run would be great and is very doable so dont fret ther eis plenty of room to move there will be a thread in social soon i would think oo keep ur eyes peeled :thumbsup:

Still waiting waiting waiting here lol i shall update when i know more but she is due on the 28th of feb... waiting... SUCKS lol

well looks like i might get to bring my girl home earlier than i thought.. hopefully she will come home a month earlier than planned at 9 weeks instead of 13

That must be a relief. Each day goes so slowly while waiting for the pup to come home. I would die if I had to wait that long. Thankfully my pup comes home at 8 weeks.

Congrats!! I know how you feel. I've been waiting to own a dog my whole life! Mum always said no. It feels great when it finally happens doesn't it?

Hope the wait for your new girl goes quickly.

And great photos Whiskedaway and Toolz! Your pups are adorable! Can't wait to post pics of mine. ;)

well it looks like i might not be getting Columbia now.. i have been offered a male from the same breeder but from a previous litter and being that they are half siblings in not worth the risk of having both of them in case of an 'ops' moment and he gets to her while in heat..

if we get the boy we get him straight away and then i will look at getting a girl further down the track from different lines if i decide to breed (which i am thinking i will)

Hey all not sure if this will work but this is our new baby boy at 6 weeks.. Only 15 sleeps to go and he arrives from Melbourne!!

Very cute! I can't imagine buying a pup sight unseen. But wow! Only two more weeks. How exciting!

I'm just counting the weeks between visits at the moment because the date in which my pup comes home seems too far away. :rofl:

Why did you change your mind about the girl Toolz? Is it because you will get the boy sooner? Any pics of the little guy? :rofl: