Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

His registered name is Giday Silver Skies over Oz (I think if I remember correctly :cheer:)

He is settling in really well :laugh: His up on the couch next to OH snoozing after dinner at the moment :laugh: Already had a brush today and we are learning to sit quite quickly as well!

So happy with him :D

post-21285-1296288911_thumb.jpg

Peeps that had their pups flown over to them - how old were your babies? Just out of curiousity.

Kyojin was about 12 weeks old or so. He was meant to have been bought by someone else, but they pulled out, hence why we didn't get him at 8 weeks. Otherwise that's when we would have had him flown over.

His registered name is Giday Silver Skies over Oz (I think if I remember correctly :rofl:)

He is settling in really well :laugh: His up on the couch next to OH snoozing after dinner at the moment :laugh: Already had a brush today and we are learning to sit quite quickly as well!

So happy with him :rofl:

Oh my god, I've been stalking the Giday website for a year now. Great sport dog breeder, are you planning any activities with Leo?

His registered name is Giday Silver Skies over Oz (I think if I remember correctly :rofl:)

So happy with him :rofl:

Oh my god, I've been stalking the Giday website for a year now. Great sport dog breeder, are you planning any activities with Leo?

Hehe I *might* do agility/obedience with him but not sure yet. He is my first own dog (not family dog) so we will see how I go!

Breeder said he would be suited to doing agility so she is hoping I will do something with him!

He is still being a gorgeous bundle of fun, Im waiting for him to be naughty!

Aww, he's gorgeous SmoothieGirl!!! I love his little blaze. :laugh:

Halo's being ferocious now that she's settled in. She loves to bark and growl, and the first thing she does when playing with Akira is grab her ruff, tail or pants. Luckily at the moment she's just pulling out dead undercoat (Akira is still dropping her coat) but hopefully she won't destroy her coat later on.

SmoothieGirl, he is such a cutie! I also love his blaze. They are one of my favourite markings across any breed that can have them. :laugh:

Halo sounds like fun. How does Akira play with her when she is like that?

And good to hear that Leo is being so good! My pup will be my first dog as well. I'm thinking about obedience but not really sure either.

Akira just lets her (she's giving Halo a massive puppy license). If she gets too rough, she'll pull away, or tell her off with a yelp. She "bites" Halo (really just mouths her or grabs her fur) in return during play, and Halo has only sqwauked once or twice and Akira backed away (and I'm pretty sure each time it's because Akira has stepped on her). Most of the time it's zoomies with Halo trying to catch her. She is only 11 months old, so she's not really much more than a puppy herself.

Edited by whiskedaway

naw Halo and Akria are too cute :banghead: U know the tail pulling is a Lappie trait? might as well be in the standard IMHO bahahahahaha

Yep, I do! I was saying in the Spitz thread that if she doesn't have Akira's tail to pull, she'll pull her own. It's absolutely hilarious!

Thanks for the info :laugh: Breeder suggested that we wait until pup is 12 weeks old, so we're going to holiday over to Darwin to meet Paps and Portia and the sibs (if there are any left by that point LOL). Sooo excited!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww smoov collies are adorable. And I am jealous of the poodle breath in this thread, I would have loved a poodle!

I'm planning on agility, obedience and hopefully showing with my pup. Depends on how he turns out - he'll definitely be a sports dog first ;)

Hi all - thought I should join this thread! Hubs and I are on the waiting list for a Japanese Spitz from Tim at Kouzoku - I sent in my deposit but he's a little slow on the email so I have no idea if we made the March litter or the June one (and whether there is a pup with a temperament suitable for us)

This will be my first dog and our first as a couple - hubby grew up with a blue cattle dog.

Just slowly picking up dog items when I see a bargain on Gumtree or Ebay. Biggest issue for us will be the dog door! (it's going into a brick wall)

Look forward to seeing lots of cute pics soon :(

:doh: I am picking her up tomorrow now at 2pm yayayayayayayay. She just turned 9 weeks old yesterday and I am getting little miss yellow who will be named Envy. I so cant wait. I dont know how I am going to sleep tonight. I have only been waiting 3 years :doh::( :( :laugh: :laugh: :( :( :)

This will be my first dog and our first as a couple - hubby grew up with a blue cattle dog.

Look forward to seeing lots of cute pics soon :)

It's the same for me! My first ever dog, but my boyfriend has had dogs before so it is our first as a couple. :) We will probably end up with a dog each down the track.

:eek: I am picking her up tomorrow now at 2pm yayayayayayayay. She just turned 9 weeks old yesterday and I am getting little miss yellow who will be named Envy. I so cant wait. I dont know how I am going to sleep tonight. I have only been waiting 3 years :D :rainbowbridge::cry::(:rofl::cry: :cry: :(

Oh yay!!! So exciting!! Envy is a great name. 3 years! Wooww. I'll be expecting pics within 48 hours of her arrival. ;)