Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

He's a (extreme) pied Frenchie :cry:

And yeah, the boys are excited. Well, Ollie is. He got to have a cuddle at the breeder's house the other day and has been asking 'Can we go and see Lola's puppy?' ever since :( Ed is a bit too young to get the whole concept.

He is gorgeous huga, i love frenchies. Hey are those 3 pups all from the same litter? I didnt think you would normally get that much variety of colours in the same litter?

Just thought i'd join in this thread as I have a papillon puppy bitch coming over on saturday from Sydney and im so excited

Updates in the Pap Thread mister. :wave:

Huga, super cute Frenchie, and Sid really suits him.

I am guessing this thread is for any breed? If so I would love to join in :)

We (my husband and 2 daughters) are looking forward to welcoming our new Golden Retriever pup to our family in April. Pups are currently 12 days old so we still have a bit of a wait!

WA - Halo is so adorable!!

I bought a whole stack of doggy toys (mostly Kong stuff) from EBay in the US - 6 puppy chew, squeaker, treat and soft toys for A$60 delivered - about 50% of the price they sell them for here :vomit:

Welcome Nadine!

Atua - so very cute :laugh:

Halo has grown up SO much already. Look at those perky ears. :vomit:

Welcome to the thread Nadine. Waiting is torture isn't it?

Stonecutter, I did the same thing and it worked out so much cheaper to buy dog toys elsewhere. I got mine from here.

I will probably get to see my pup again tomorrow! It's been three weeks since I first saw them. They were only 1 week old at the time. They are 4 weeks tomorrow!! Wooooooot!

Ohhh, WA, she's looks so much like the perfect little lady.

Loving the Gordon Setter pics, they are such a good looking breed.

Yep, tomorrows the day, pick up in the morning. Everything is ready to go here, although in this house everything is always ready for the furry friends, I'm the one running second best behind them.

Try and get photos up later tomorrow afternoon or night.

Thanks for the welcome everyone :provoke:

WhiskedAway- she is so beautiful!

PointerMum- Welcome :provoke: I am a newbie too.

Naomi- Enjoy visiting your pup!

kirst_goldens- Our puppy will be coming from the central coast of NSW. We are in Sydney :laugh: How about yours? Do you have long to wait?

SmoothieGirl- Yay! What an exciting day for you. Looking forward to the photos.