Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Looks like a lot of us are waiting for puppies :laugh:

I'm picking up my baby next weekend, she's 1 now so not exactly a baby any more but it's perfect for us. We went to check her out last weekend and I fell in :provoke: instantly.

Bobby :provoke:

Edited by tanteNdut

LOL.

Yes another pointee a Black and white girl... finally! To Show with and become our new addition to our team.

The mummy Is Silvagun Cracklin Rose and daddy is am ch/Aust Gr Ch Solivia St Croix Imp USA He is romeo's grandfather actually lol.. Their profiles are on here. Beautiful babies so far my girl is a real nice pick.

Dont have any piccies to put up just yet :provoke:

Saw the puppies again. I think we might have overstayed our visit but they were just SO cute. I couldn't believe how much they'd grown and they were so fun to play with.

We really like the black tri boy at the moment. But we also like one of the black tri girls. Here is the boy..

5439986171_045a57baa3.jpg

5439986403_51be761bf0.jpg

Edited by Naomi

SG, Ren is such a cutie! Looks like he is fitting in really well.

A question for those who visit their puppies in person, how long do you stay while you are visiting? Do you ever feel like you overstay your welcome?

When I visit I'm not sure how long I should or shouldn't be there for. I don't want to seem rude. :laugh:

Naomi and Smoothiegirl- Such gorgeous puppy pics :laugh:

kirst_goldens- Ours comes to us in April too :heart:

Naomi- I haven't gone to visit yet but not sure on how long I would stay. We have to drive 3.5hrs to get to the breeder so it won't be a rushed visit :love: When we drove up to meet the breeder, she had pups at the time. I think we stayed for 1.5hrs chatting to her and playing with the pups.

A question for those who visit their puppies in person, how long do you stay while you are visiting? Do you ever feel like you overstay your welcome?

When I visit I'm not sure how long I should or shouldn't be there for. I don't want to seem rude. :)

A couple of hours each time when we visited Astrid :rofl:, mainly just chatting and playing with the big dogs though.

Edited by ravenau1

Nice choice Huga :):rofl::rofl:

Thank you ;)

When I visit I'm not sure how long I should or shouldn't be there for. I don't want to seem rude. :eek:

I visited my breeder out at a dog show, and stayed pretty much all night :D When I visited my puppy, I stayed around an hour and a half.

Thanks for the input. I feel much better now. We stayed about an hour yesterday but if felt like half an hour. Time goes so quick with the puppies. They were all tired and falling asleep by the time we left. One little blue merle fell asleep on my lap. Awww. :)

WA, that's awesome! I would love that amount of time to spend with the pups. When did you know that Halo was the one you wanted?

So how long has everyone got now? Is anyone getting their pup around the same time as mine? (March 12)