Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

So here she is at long last!!

Fernfall Can You Keep A Secret "Dallas"

comes home on wednesday!!

i love both of her names. you picked well :thumbsup:

Thanks i copped alot of crap for the pet name!! such as "hahah debbie does dallas" and "really? for a girl?"

LOL the breeder gave this name, i was allowed to pick my own but i couldnt make it fit and still look good and we both liked this name from day one :thumbsup:

First time post-er and new puppy awaiter!

One week to go! :) Our Border Collie is arriving on Monday! I've been patiently waiting for 18 years- finally she is coming- her name is Stella :)

I saw your photo one our breeders FB page (i'm not a stalker... I swear).I am also getting my little girl from there, her name is Rumour. You probably would have met her at the visit day. I couldn't go had flyball on :thumbsup:

Dallas came home at 6pm tonight!! She sooked for about 2 mins then fast asleep all the way home in her crate! im soo proud of her! She has slept ALOT since we got home, she has met my old dog (16yrs) Beau and they love eachother they have had a few play sessions - this wont last long as she will get bigger and rougher and he will crack it lol but i have a pen set up so i can seperate them when this happens... She is dreaming of her mummy now sucking in her sleep on the bed next to me :thumbsup: She got a yellow lion teddy from her preeder and she LOVES it! and like a true retriever she carries EVERYTHING around in her mouth hahaha

Ill post pics when i take some on the other camera so far only have them on the iphone

My Japanese Spitz Pup is around 3-4 days old :) should be coming home mid June! Exciting!

Woohoo!!!!

I can't wait to meet the newest member of your family!!!!

JS pups are sooooo cute (yes, I'm bias!)

My Japanese Spitz Pup is around 3-4 days old :p should be coming home mid June! Exciting!

Woohoo!!!!

:) we shall need to have a JS meet!

My Japanese Spitz Pup is around 3-4 days old :p should be coming home mid June! Exciting!

Woohoo!!!!

:) we shall need to have a JS meet!

For sure!!!!

We are back in this thread and crossing our fingers for a much happier result this time around, for us and for the bitch/breeder. Early days yet!

Exciting!!!!

We think so! Can't wait to find out which one is ours ;)

One week to go! :vomit: Our Border Collie is arriving on Monday! I've been patiently waiting for 18 years- finally she is coming- her name is Stella :rofl:

Very cute as all border puppies are. :vomit: It's very exciting times getting a new puppy.

My border Tilba was called Stella by her breeder but I changed it. You''ll have to join us in the border collie forum.

One week to go! :vomit: Our Border Collie is arriving on Monday! I've been patiently waiting for 18 years- finally she is coming- her name is Stella :rofl:

I saw your photo one our breeders FB page (i'm not a stalker... I swear).I am also getting my little girl from there, her name is Rumour. You probably would have met her at the visit day. I couldn't go had flyball on :vomit:

Good luck today.

Where are you getting your puppy from?

:vomit: I'm going to join in this thread too.

Very early days yet, but we're waiting for a mating. The bitch has to come in season :vomit:

We're hoping to get a Finnish Lapphund with show potential.

Eee! Where from? PM?!

:vomit: I'm going to join in this thread too.

Very early days yet, but we're waiting for a mating. The bitch has to come in season :vomit:

We're hoping to get a Finnish Lapphund with show potential.

Yay, more fluffy cuteness to join the Spitz thread!

We should find out in the next couple of days which pup is ours, and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. As in checking my email every 30 seconds :laugh:

I am going to go MENTAL this weekend!