Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Guest english.ivy

Grumpysmurf, what type of dog is he?? He's beautiful!!

He's a Lab x Poodle (Multigen Australian Labradoodle). I realise many on this site are against these designer dogs, but we are just in love with them

No attacking meant towards you and congrats on your new poodle x but why get him from Tasmania when there are a lot of poodle x labs in WA?

Stay here grumpysmurf! He's beautiful! I can't wait to see some more pics when you get him home!!

There's an ad on telly here in Tassie everynight about how people should get a labradoodle from the place in Launnie! Very very popular down here! So be assured that he's coming from a great place!

Kahlua is flying all the way from Launceston to Perth tomorrow morning. Hope he likes air travel!

284169_219768061398568_219761721399202_566752_412151_n.jpg

Oh he is so cute! :thumbsup:

Your puppy is very cute, I was wondering could you please give me some idea of what it is costing to fly your puppy to Perth. I might be needing to fly a puppy from Perth to Qld soon and have no idea of cost.

No attacking meant towards you and congrats on your new poodle x but why get him from Tasmania when there are a lot of poodle x labs in WA?

There were some Labradors x poodles in WA, but the few I found were either BYB, pet shops, or some such. A few of the local ones would describe their puppies as a Lab cross with a Poodle, and maybe with some other gene in it. Whereas the distinction to a multigen Australian labradoodle is that they are more selective in their breeding (at least that's what I have read). There was a breeder here which sounds like they do the right thing, but they seem quite new at it and from memory only had minis.

We are not even an allergic family, nor too concerned about the designer factors to the breed. It is just a dog we love! But enough about that - as the rules says we shouldn't talk too much about cross breeds...

There's an ad on telly here in Tassie everynight about how people should get a labradoodle from the place in Launnie! Very very popular down here! So be assured that he's coming from a great place!

I get the feeling it could be the same breeder as is coming from Perth, Launceston, TAS to Perth in WA. We have driven through the Perth in TAS a few years ago as well.

Your puppy is very cute, I was wondering could you please give me some idea of what it is costing to fly your puppy to Perth. I might be needing to fly a puppy from Perth to Qld soon and have no idea of cost.

The cost of flying (as organised by the breeder) by Vigin Blue from Launceston to Perh was $300 Inc GST. The whole excercise was not cheap, but we felt a lot more comfortable spending 3 times more with this, than walking into the pet store.

Here is a photo of mum and the pups. I think it was the first week? :D

Ohhhh my gosh they have browns!!!!!!!! :love: I want I want I want :crazy:

Cassie haven't you just got a new baby? :laugh:

Hi guys! :( I seem to be having such a hard time waiting for Zeus. Even though I get her in 8 days, it feels like the last two days have taken foreverrrrrrr.

-Must occupy mind to stop thinking about her :laugh: haha.

Hi guys! :( I seem to be having such a hard time waiting for Zeus. Even though I get her in 8 days, it feels like the last two days have taken foreverrrrrrr.

Wait, Zeus is a girl?? :laugh: You named her after a king of the gods?

Wait, Zeus is a girl?? :laugh: You named her after a king of the gods?

YESSSS haha :D her full name is Zeus Killer Kelly. I was going to name her Killer, but my OH thought that was silly.

Hahaha so! :p I have wanted a brown Newf for ages :love:

Wadz have you seen the father, he is the most amazing creature I have ever seen

I've seen photos. He looks pretty amazing :)

Who's the daddy? :)

her full name is Zeus Killer Kelly

Awww what an awesome name!!! 8 days? Wow lucky you! We have to wait until around the 8th of August!

Thanks! I think it's awesome too.. my OH said to me after I told him her name "That's dumb, Dogs don't have last names!" hehehe I said "you're dumb and my dogs can have whatever names I like!"

Haha I guess it's even more exciting for me because it's the first time I've had a dog really.

I mean, we've had family dogs growing up, but I've never had my own dog.

I've dreamed of this day ever since I moved out of home (about 4 years ago!)

I would die if I had to wait until August. It was going to be the 11th August, but she gets vaccinated, wormed, microchipped on the 29th.

Hahaha so! :p I have wanted a brown Newf for ages :love:

Wadz have you seen the father, he is the most amazing creature I have ever seen

I've seen photos. He looks pretty amazing :)

Who's the daddy? :)

I'm not sure if I like the browns very much. I love the landseers :)

Is it bad that I can't remember off the top of my head who her daddy is? :laugh: