Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Here are some photos i took today of my puppy shes now 7 weeks and 2 days :thumbsup:

She is lovely LC. Is it black collar girl? We are looking forward to welcoming he 'red collar' brother very soon.

Not many sleeps to go just waiting on confirmation of flight details. I think I am having last minute new puppy owner panic attacks ;). Find myself reading puppy related articles everytime I use the PC. Unfortunately I don't think he will have read them so we will all figure it out together :laugh:.

I also have to work out how to upload the obligatory photos from my iphone which is the best camera I have right now.

Good luck with your new family member, decided on a name yet?

Yes it is black collar girl :)

Her name is going to be Satu. Your boy is just gorgeous too! I have some photos of him too. If you are on FB you'll find photos of the litter here :D

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150514696607548.369956.617617547&type=3

I am nearly completely ready just have a couple last minute things i wish to get before I pick her up.

Yes it is black collar girl :)

Her name is going to be Satu. Your boy is just gorgeous too! I have some photos of him too. If you are on FB you'll find photos of the litter here :D

http://www.facebook....17617547&type=3

I am nearly completely ready just have a couple last minute things i wish to get before I pick her up.

Thanks for the link I'm going there right now :). Need my puppy fix, I last saw them at 4 weeks and only found out which was mine a week ago. Just got my fingers crossed that Aus Post hurries up with a couple of deliveries before the weekend and my safety gate is still on its way with a courier.

i just added you, it should work now

Thanks LC I will enjoy the puppy fix. (My sons know I'm a bit technology challenged by FB. I'm so wary of using it I hadn't realised that I had birthday greetings on there from family around the world until 5 days after the day!!)

just wait til he arrives you'll be in heaven then!! i'm extremely excited for sunday - getting her immediately after work.. infact i may try and leave an hour earlier so i can get there earlier :laugh:

Sunday won't come fast enough!! Thanks for the photo. I will try and get the hang of FB and start my own photo album. I think I need to start snapping the cats so they won't feel left out :laugh:. If flights can be arranged Mika may be with us on Saturday :crossfingers:

Dovah is so gorgeous :thumbsup:

Iggy your gorgeous baby looks so tiny, my cousin bred Italian Greyhounds and they where such cute little livewires :D

Lucy and Weski your babies look so cuddly and such smoochable faces.

Hopefully Bones will be here by the end of the week (desexing stitch comes out Thursday) just waiting for conformation on flights etc. Here is the latest pic of Bones.

bones9wks.jpg

Leanne

Edited by Ozstar Kennels

Gorgeous pics LucyCharzie and Ozstar :D

So many puppies!!

Here are some more pics of little Dovah.

I call this "Dovah's Day Out"

She went on a little day trip to Mim's place ( thanks for taking the pics too ;) ) and met the Corgis!! They got along great.. but poor little Dovah still needs to learn that nipping ears//lips is not on :scold:

6f6ujr.png

Apart from that, she's an absolute dream! I can't believe my luck.

She's getting that real distinctive Bully look in some of these pics!! I'm excited.

Hi all,

I've been reading so many of these forums and thought I'd finally add my own post.

I'm waiting on a Samoyed puppy - he is coming from a breeder in QLD on the 22nd March and he will be 9 weeks old.

When I get him I will have been waiting 5 weeks! His name (we think) will be Lhoki and I think that I've bought everything he could possibly need.

Wet / dry food + kangaroo meat, bowls, grooming brush, transport cage, leash, adjustable collar, dog bed, treats for training and a LOT of toys!

Now he just has to hurry up and arrive. Seeing all of your gorgeous puppies makes me even more impatient haha!

Let me know if I've forgotten anything!!

OMG how cute is the baby Bullterrier!

Parisandlhoki why don't you join us in the Samoyed/Jap SPitz thread, we would love more Samoyed people in there ;)

Currently I'm waiting for a whole litter of puppies, our girl Matilda was mated the weekend before last so fingers crossed we get some beautiful little babies :D

OMG how cute is the baby Bullterrier!

Parisandlhoki why don't you join us in the Samoyed/Jap SPitz thread, we would love more Samoyed people in there ;)

Currently I'm waiting for a whole litter of puppies, our girl Matilda was mated the weekend before last so fingers crossed we get some beautiful little babies :D

Hopefully she has one in there for me :thumbsup: Not getting my hopes up yet though :laugh:

Well Aus Post came through, all the puppy stuff I ordered online has arrived so we are just about ready for our new arrival :thumbsup:. The safety gate is installed and the cats are trying to work out what is going on ;). Hopefully pup won't realise that for a few weeks he will be small enough to fit through.