Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Gorgeous! That exact one? Male or female?

I love the look of Malinois, although I could never be the right kind of owner for one. Way too full on for me, I can barely keep up enough exercise and stimulation to my working line Dobe and he'd be nothing compared to a Mal! Which is why our most recent addition is a Bulldog, much more easy going :laugh: and more suitable for my lay husband!

yup it's a male, his name is Boyan. He is full brother to my youngest from the new litter, same parents just over a year apart in age. So that makes 3 working line Malinois :rofl: I'm a nutter ... he's almost as big as his sister already at almost 14 weeks!

DSC_0292.jpg

this is Boyan and Rogues father, Schwarchund Vihor (Mako) ... Makos breeder reckons Boyan will be close in size ... *eep*

Edited by Nekhbet

Hello all,

Just popping my head in to introduce myself - we picked up our 9 week old black lab yesterday - his name is Finn :)

This forum has come in handy for all my preparation and no doubt it will continue to come in handy for all my niggling questions!

ETA - not sure if this was the right place to post, I just went straight to the puppy section!!

Edited by miniizzy

OMG how cute is the baby Bullterrier!

Parisandlhoki why don't you join us in the Samoyed/Jap SPitz thread, we would love more Samoyed people in there ;)

Currently I'm waiting for a whole litter of puppies, our girl Matilda was mated the weekend before last so fingers crossed we get some beautiful little babies :D

Hopefully she has one in there for me :thumbsup: Not getting my hopes up yet though :laugh:

I've told her we need lots of beautiful show puppies but who knows if she will listen :laugh:

Yes she has met Charlotte Mim. Met her last night, seemed happy but charlotte was scared of her. Today the two of them have been running, chasing, playing and wrestling and in the clam shell pool together! They will be good friends i think! :thumbsup:

Toilet training is going very well. Toilets immediately outside when i take her out, and not one accident inside at all.

BABIES HAVE ARRIVED :happydance2: 3 girls in the litter!!!!!!!

Now I know I can get very very excited! Photos to come

It's the dog that decides the sex of the puppies, so fingers crossed for you :)

Its a repeat mating, this will be the third litter and the puppies in the last two litters were predominately brown boys and there have only been 3 girls in total; 2 in the first litter and 1 in the second. Hopefully its not zero in the third, I'm trying not to think about names or otherwise get excited