Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Raiden is home and he is adorable :D I got a big bear hug when I was in the pet store buying his food. He is currently whinging from his crate while snuggling up to his teddy.

Oh wow he can howl hmm looks like I will be getting little sleep tonight.. Oh well he is too adorable to be mad at him.

I'll post photos soon :)

--Lhok

Raiden is home and he is adorable :D I got a big bear hug when I was in the pet store buying his food. He is currently whinging from his crate while snuggling up to his teddy.

Oh wow he can howl hmm looks like I will be getting little sleep tonight.. Oh well he is too adorable to be mad at him.

I'll post photos soon :)

--Lhok

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

First night was good, he howled a little but then settled down well. He follows my daughter everywhere and also he has almost learnt his name to come when called :D

Took some photos this morning but I don't have my camera cable with me.

--Lhok

Great to hear Lhok! :)

I get my boy next Wednesday now! :D Just transferred the funds to the breeder (ouch! Although the flight was much less than we originally thought luckily!) and ordered his crate off eBay and went and bought food, brushes and toys. My bank account is sad now :laugh:

Lhok is lost in Raiden cuddles!!!

I spoke to my breeder this morning...2 and half weeks to gooooooooooo..... :cheer: which is a few days earlier than I thought. :cooldance: I'm still tempted to drive over, but that's me being silly and impatient. :crazy:

:dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant:

Woohoo! :cheer: Do you have any pics?

ETA: are you planning to go to any show training classes?

Edited by cassie

Great to hear Lhok! :)

I get my boy next Wednesday now! :D Just transferred the funds to the breeder (ouch! Although the flight was much less than we originally thought luckily!) and ordered his crate off eBay and went and bought food, brushes and toys. My bank account is sad now :laugh:

I have 5 weeks and do that on Friday, may as well before I spend it.

My aunty is my bank manager, I'll expect a call on Monday morn...

Lhok is lost in Raiden cuddles!!!

I spoke to my breeder this morning...2 and half weeks to gooooooooooo..... :cheer: which is a few days earlier than I thought. :cooldance: I'm still tempted to drive over, but that's me being silly and impatient. :crazy:

:dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant:

Woohoo! :cheer: Do you have any pics?

ETA: are you planning to go to any show training classes?

Sure am! Just not sure where or when they are. It's been a long time. :laugh:

Apparently the litter is so nice, they are having troubles picking which one they want to keep and which one I'll get. :D

The only picture of have is when they were a couple of weeks old. Nothing recent. :( I trust them though, I've known them for awhile. Enough to say Hi and gasbag a bit. I'm supremely confident that I will have a very, very nice puppy. First and foremost I wanted temperament though. So everything else will be bonus. :thumbsup:

I haven't wanted to pester them too much...I don't even know what her pedigree name is. :o

I'm eyeballing the Royal this year. She will be eligible for Baby Puppy Sweepstakes. :)

My boy will be eligible for Baby at the Royal too! ....JUST! :laugh: we're talking a matter of three days! I have no doubt he'll be the biggest baby :o

Sounds like a wonderful litter, I'm sure you'll get a great pup! And I agree, temperament and health come first for me. No good having a pup who wins but is shy or nasty. Give me a not-conformationally-perfect pup any day over that!

They do show training at the Rotty Club :) used to be Thurs nights from memory, not sure if you already know that or not!

Somehow I stuffed up my calendar counting (yep counting 6 weeks ahead apparently is a challenge) but my puppy was born last night!!! dancingelephant.gif

All blue boys too!

On phone so a bit challenged in the gif department...but....

YYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! :)

Eta...cos challenged in spelling on phone dept. too.

Edited by Dory the Doted One

I have paid my deposit and my pup's litter is due this weekend! I can't wait to see what comes out. Hoping for a nice big and healthy litter :D

Everything happening all at once here and time is flying. We just bought a house (our first) which settles around the end of this month so moving, and then puppy is due a month after that. Puppy shower in the mean time. Crazy!! But all positive :)

Yay for everyone getting new babies!

I am helping a breeder friend with her litter of puppies, and it's making me SO clucky! Elsie is 18 months old now, so I think I'm allowed to start looking for a puppy in just a few more months, get myself on a wait list at least... Picking a breed is hard though, I have narrowed it down to 4 - Malinois, Doberman, Whippet, Portuguese Podengo Pequeno!

Yeah me too, I've met a few Vanrusselhof ones over here in NZ, they are amazing dogs, and really lovely too! Have decided I will start puppy search next year, plan to get a puppy after Elsie turns 3, so late 2014.... So close, but soooo far!