Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

alright I'll come clean

I'm getting this little guy from the same breeder that I got Raiden off. The breeder asked me if I would like a 6 month old pup that she had run on. I said yes and on Monday I will get to meet the little guy. I don't actually have photos of him as apparently he has been a bit of a swamp monster playing in the mud and therefore the breeder couldn't get a good enough photo of him.

I already have a name picked out but I won't reveal it until I pick him up because it might not suit him :)

So excited :D

--Lhok

Awesome! Can't wait to see photos :D

I think I know the dog you're talking about but I could be wrong.

All the best with him

Lhok for those of us who don't know - what breed are you getting please and just generally to those of you on this thread - have people generally bought 7-8 week old puppies or 3-6 months? Just curious

Lhok..... waiting with barely concealed impatience to see your new boy. I can't think of many other occasions when I have been so excited to see a new family member welcomed home.

Wishing you so many happy years together Lhok

Di

Treble is home :D and I can't put up any photos because I left my camera at home when I went to the airport and now I can't find it :(

Treble also isn't a little man, he is quite a big guy weighing around 37kg at 6months and has a huge head :laugh:

the man who brought him up to us at the airport asked us if we were the ones who ordered a bear :laugh:

I love him already he is a huge smooch and such a licky boy.

I promise photos when I find my camera!

--Lhok

Mine is a samoyed and he will be 9 wks 2 days old when we bring him home, IN 5 SLEEPS :D

Lhok for those of us who don't know - what breed are you getting please and just generally to those of you on this thread - have people generally bought 7-8 week old puppies or 3-6 months? Just curious

Great news Lhok, Treble sounds superb! You know I'm a sucker for a big pup :D What colour/s is he? Can't wait for pics!!!

I think he is a black and silver but I am not entirely sure. Will have to have look at his papers when they come as the breeder forgot to send them. I got a phone call at 10am this morning from her telling me she had forgotten to send them with him :laugh:

He even has the old man grey eyebrows.

--Lhok